Unity Abandoned What if "Adventure Time" was a 3D Anime Game [v8.5] [Mike Inel]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Bugmeyes

Sep 30, 2017
Anyone know if there's a way to remove the white silhouette that appears on Fionna on the model viewer? It wasn't like this before, so I'm confused as to why it's there now (I always thought all of the characters in this game were aged up)

PugWug

Jul 4, 2017
Anyone know if there's a way to remove the white silhouette that appears on Fionna on the model viewer? It wasn't like this before, so I'm confused as to why it's there now (I always thought all of the characters in this game were aged up)
Could you send a screenshot? I've never encountered a problem on my end.
Also, have you completed her storyline yet?

Fanatic4500

Aug 25, 2017
Could you send a screenshot? I've never encountered a problem on my end.
Also, have you completed her storyline yet?
I think he's talking about the fact that you can't have the "twinkie" in the same scene with her or any of the underage characters. If you do then the characters in question just turn white.

remyremy

Jun 20, 2017
Honestly I wanted to make gumball do lewd things with the Fiona model, she looks 18+ to me and this is just a game.

steve12379

Jul 7, 2017
Honestly I wanted to make gumball do lewd things with the Fiona model, she looks 18+ to me and this is just a game.
The dev decided to avoid any type of loli stuff on his tumblr so I'm guessing he just wants to be careful. If you get an older version, she's not blurred.

Fanatic4500

Aug 25, 2017
if you use ILSpy and reflexil you can edit the code of the game to remove the white. Can confirm because I did it. There are some handy tutorials around, but you have to do some digging through the code. I deleted the game and don't have my file anymore, but if I remember right there are just a few lines were you have to change "true" to "false".

freenutsxd

Jul 22, 2017
if you use ILSpy and reflexil you can edit the code of the game to remove the white. Can confirm because I did it. There are some handy tutorials around, but you have to do some digging through the code. I deleted the game and don't have my file anymore, but if I remember right there are just a few lines were you have to change "true" to "false".
i've tried to edit the code for the life of me, but i just can't figure it out, probably just because i've never used ILSpy or reflexil up until this point. if anybody knows their way around it however, i've found the method that will probably uncensor it is in Assembly-UnityScript/*default or "-" depending on what decompiler you're using*/ViewerModel/LateUpdate, there are two lines that say 'ErrorNSFWPedo = true;' changing them both to false should should uncensor it. good luck to whoever knows how to work decompilers, i only know basic coding.

wolfxana

Aug 30, 2017
i've tried to edit the code for the life of me, but i just can't figure it out, probably just because i've never used ILSpy or reflexil up until this point. if anybody knows their way around it however, i've found the method that will probably uncensor it is in Assembly-UnityScript/*default or "-" depending on what decompiler you're using*/ViewerModel/LateUpdate, there are two lines that say 'ErrorNSFWPedo = true;' changing them both to false should should uncensor it. good luck to whoever knows how to work decompilers, i only know basic coding.
i did what asked for but i don't know what is censored to uncensored it.
i really love the game , if someone want to edit / make spinoff /finish this . am glad to help them.
i don't use the model viewer :3

Reactions: freenutsxd

Fanatic4500

Aug 25, 2017
Foreword - always make backups of files you edit, I've learned the hard way that you can really screw code up and break games by doing this stuff.

Okay, I remembered. In ILSpy with the reflexil extension, you have to make a new "Lateupdate" in viewermodel, because you can't update the lateupdate that already exists. Then copy all of the code in the real lateupdate and delete it. Right click the lateupdate that you created, choose to edit it, and paste all of the code into it. Scroll down until you find the bit of code for censoring, I can't remember the exact syntax of the code, but basically it has several "if" statements. Find the one that says (from your post, thanks) "if ErrorNSFWPedo = true". Inside this if statement it should have something like (if I remember right) blacktexture = true. Change this to false and it should remove the censoring.

I honestly recommend just browsing the code to figure out what different functions are called, ILSpy has a nifty feature where you can actually see where different functions are referenced and what functions they, in turn, reference. It's cool seeing how he wrote the code, but I'm also just a geek about this stuff.

Also, as a forewarning, this also uncensors all "underage" characters. I don't think that this is easily avoidable, without changing a bunch of different values for all the affected characters. Obligatory "this is for educational purposes only and I don't support or condone putting children real or fictional into sexual situations".

Reactions: freenutsxd

freenutsxd

Jul 22, 2017
i did what asked for but i don't know what is censored to uncensored it.
it doesnt seem to work for me, however idk if this is too much to ask for, but could you also try what fanatic suggested above? i found what he means, it's lower in the code on two lines that read:
m_Mesh[m_MeshUse].SetBlack(true);
m_Mesh[0].SetBlack(true);
if you could try setting them both to false and uploading the .dll again, maybe it'll work? i can't seem to edit the code directly, even for new methods that i personally made, and reflexil tutorials online don't help me with this specific goal... i'm into computer science in all, but i just can't wrap my head around ILSpy at all. sorry if this is too much trouble for either of you in advance!

remyremy

Jun 20, 2017
after looking at this thread for a bit, I used Dnspy to open Viewermodel/LateUpdate
Then I right clicked Lateupdate and used Edit Method (C#). There were three "SetBlack (true), one in the middle somewhere two at the bottom.

extra2[l].SetBlack(true);
this.m_Mesh[this.m_MeshUse].SetBlack(true);
this.m_Mesh[0].SetBlack(true);

I rewrote true into false then I pressed complied, then looked to the top left of DnSpy clicked file then save module.

That removed the white blur for me.
But then the Nsfw warnings were still there

So After that I went to ViewerManager/LateUpdate then outright removed these two lines of text.

1. this.ViewerGUI.Error.text = this.ViewerGUI.Error.text + ("\n\"" + this.HasPedo + "\" cannot be shown with NSFW elements.");

2.this.ViewerGUI.Error.text = this.ViewerGUI.Error.text + ("\n" + rhs + "\"" + viewerModel.Name + "\" shows NSFW elements.");

afterwards I clicked complied then clicked file save module and it appears to have worked.

Problems I had during this.
1. Every now and then I had to put mscorlib.dll from the managed folder into the recycle bin before I could compile one of the two Lateupdate.

2. Even after putting it in a recycle bin I still had to look over the assembly explorer and right click then remove mscorlib. Then I would be able to compile the changes.

3. Once I did all that I put mscorlib back into the managed folder then reopened the game.

4. This problem may not happen to you, but it seems to occur if your pc has multiple mscorlib files on it.

All this code looks like a huge pain in the ass to make. Mad Respect for Mike Inel or whoever did the code.

freenutsxd

Jul 22, 2017
well damn, you guys managed to do it. the latest .dll that wolfxana included gets them uncensored just as described, though i noticed that some accessories remain white while the rest of them is colored normally (finn & fionna's hats and bags are fully white), though taking said accessories off returns the color to their hair and whatnot, but honestly i don't think it'll be a big issue to others. idk if this .dll could be included in OP, since it technically allows CP to be made within the pose creator (getting their official ages), but at least yall made it. good work you three!

Reactions: remyremy

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
removed those texts
I have yet to install/play this, but I was just curious how exactly do you integrate these patches/scripts? Is it simply overwriting the files in a particular folder or is it some in-depth/convoluted way to get them to work?

Any info is appreciated.

P.S. Why no Peppermint Butler? Lol

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes