Unity Abandoned What if "Adventure Time" was a 3D Anime Game [v8.5] [Mike Inel]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

freenutsxd

Jul 22, 2017
I have yet to install/play this, but I was just curious how exactly do you integrate these patches/scripts? Is it simply overwriting the files in a particular folder or is it some in-depth/convoluted way to get them to work?
those walls of text were just the setup for the 'patch', the complete patch itself can be found in the second to last post by wolfxana. just take the Assembly-UnityScript.dll and replace the one in your Game_Data\Managed folder. the patch itself doesn't really change anything in normal gameplay, however there is a pose creator unlocked later in the game that will censor everything if a 'child' model is in the same group pose as a NSFW model (nudity, dick, etc.). this means that if you wanted to say, put fionna in an NSFW scene, the whole thing would be blanked out without this patch.

Reactions: Safetydummy

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
those walls of text were just the setup for the 'patch', the complete patch itself can be found in the second to last post by wolfxana. just take the Assembly-UnityScript.dll and replace the one in your Game_Data\Managed folder. the patch itself doesn't really change anything in normal gameplay, however there is a pose creator unlocked later in the game that will censor everything if a 'child' model is in the same group pose as a NSFW model (nudity, dick, etc.). this means that if you wanted to say, put fionna in an NSFW scene, the whole thing would be blanked out without this patch.
Ah, thank you. :)
I noticed that there were 3 patches- which one do I use? The Newer Assembly one or the Newer No New After one? The "second to last" one is just the Newer one- what does the Newer No New After one do exactly?

wolfxana

Aug 30, 2017
well damn, you guys managed to do it. the latest .dll that wolfxana included gets them uncensored just as described, though i noticed that some accessories remain white while the rest of them is colored normally (finn & fionna's hats and bags are fully white), though taking said accessories off returns the color to their hair and whatnot, but honestly i don't think it'll be a big issue to others. idk if this .dll could be included in OP, since it technically allows CP to be made within the pose creator (getting their official ages), but at least yall made it. good work you three!
Found the problem and fixed it ; where can i find the poses ?

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Is the the "Be All, End All" patch? :) I just put it in the Game_Data\Managed folder and run the game?
I wish I had the answer to your question, but I think I read somewhere it happens later in the game (or possibly after you've beaten it).

freenutsxd

Jul 22, 2017
it's in the high-tec sciencey room with princess bubblegum. just speak to her and ask for the machine, you can find how to get to it here: . also, this final patch works perfectly, nice job!
Is the the "Be All, End All" patch? :) I just put it in the Game_Data\Managed folder and run the game?
yes, this should be the last patch you'll need. just put it in the place you wrote and overwrite the file already there.

wolfxana

Aug 30, 2017
it's in the high-tec sciencey room with princess bubblegum. just speak to her and ask for the machine, you can find how to get to it here: .
meant files in the PC of the poses , also can someone share a pose ?

freenutsxd

Jul 22, 2017
meant files in the PC of the poses , also can someone share a pose ?
the files themselves can be located in C:\Users\*username*\AppData\LocalLow\Mike Inel\AT 3D AG. they're set up in a way so that the slot they fill is in the file name, so for instance the first pose you'd make would be in ViewerCustom1.atcp. f95 doesn't allow .atcp's to be uploaded directly to the forums (unknown file type i'm guessing), but here's one i made a while back:

edit: forgot to include this one that i made yesterday featuring fionna. one of my friends requested a futa pose, so this is your only warning if you're not into that stuff.

Ryex

Jun 22, 2018
Do you know where to add loose files?
If so I unpacked a previous version with the Fiona old outfit, just don't know how to load loose files over the packs.

freenutsxd

Jul 22, 2017
any ideas on how to beat ice queen without being a god?
it's really hard if you're not used to playing games like kingdom hearts at higher difficulty levels, some tips i have would be to use the ice queen's pillars to your advantage whenever she does her laser beam attacks, keep killing the penguins for some extra health, and just back off the moment you feel she might put her shield back up. she's definitely one of the longer boss fights in the game, even if you are a pro, so just stay motivated and focused and you should eventually beat her.

Reactions: yomamasass

yomamasass

Mar 18, 2018
gotcha, thanks, also in different walkthrough guides there are different swords in our hand and people use that teleport sword but i dont have that, how do i get that before beating ice queen?

Chris Pratt

Jul 23, 2018
Dang not working. I took downloaded the file and extracted it to Low in C:\Users\user\Appdata\Local\Temp but its still telling me that I gotta fight ice queen. Thanks tho but if anyone else can help out that be great cause im sick of fighting ice queen

PugWug

Jul 4, 2017
Dang not working. I took downloaded the file and extracted it to Low in C:\Users\user\Appdata\Local\Temp but its still telling me that I gotta fight ice queen. Thanks tho but if anyone else can help out that be great cause im sick of fighting ice queen
What strategy are you using to fight her? I use the infinity dash for some of her attacks.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes