Would you like to see (adopted) sister at home?

• Yes, and add more lesbian content at home

Votes: 3,761 47.3%
  • No, but add more lesbian content at school or work

Votes: 410 5.2%
  • No, focuse more on MF content

Votes: 3,782 47.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

walbobo

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Fekfap and Dance to Alex need to be unlocked by certain actions. It is mentioned in the help section how
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: DeDzOp

walbobo

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
That's... a little better I guess?
try the game and give me your feedback, I will appreciate it. Just one thing the money system and exams are not added in this version but there are alot of events you can enjoy! Have fun!

LASOMBRA76

Nov 26, 2019
The save files from the previous version don't work for me. Can someone provide me with one that works, please? Thank you

NoBody63

Oct 5, 2021
It could be a good game but the lesbian route is limited to just the mom. The dev. needs to add more girls to the game or do away with the lesbian route because basically there is no lesbian route. As someone who enjoys playing games with a lesbian route, this game sucks. Everyone yells about the lesbian games saying there are so many but in fact, there are very few.

Tiegez

May 28, 2021
can you show me an example plz? I am testing the game there are no errors
for me, some jpgs wont open - like img\kitchen\dadchat.jpg - but weirdly, they used to work in 0.17 but now they don't even if i go back to my 0.17 directory. They wont open in paint or anything either, not just in-game. so i'm forced to assume that windows has changed its jpg opening abilities. other jpgs still work though, like img\kitchen\cook.jpg.

walbobo

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
It could be a good game but the lesbian route is limited to just the mom. The dev. needs to add more girls to the game or do away with the lesbian route because basically there is no lesbian route. As someone who enjoys playing games with a lesbian route, this game sucks. Everyone yells about the lesbian games saying there are so many but in fact, there are very few.
Have you tried to increase Emma's fame and dance at the club or go to the pool at afternoon or evening. Try it and tell me your feedback. There will be more female npcs anyway for lesbian routes as many fans of the game requested it

walbobo

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
for me, some jpgs wont open - like img\kitchen\dadchat.jpg - but weirdly, they used to work in 0.17 but now they don't even if i go back to my 0.17 directory. They wont open in paint or anything either, not just in-game. so i'm forced to assume that windows has changed its jpg opening abilities. other jpgs still work though, like img\kitchen\cook.jpg.
Can you test that dadchat.jpg instead ? and tell me if it opens for you in normal paint or windows photos

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes