Would you like to see (adopted) sister at home?

• Yes, and add more lesbian content at home

Votes: 3,761 47.3%
  • No, but add more lesbian content at school or work

Votes: 410 5.2%
  • No, focuse more on MF content

Votes: 3,782 47.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

grmpff

Sep 16, 2020
The stalker guy was found to be a father to 2 babies⚠

stalker guy does not appear on the list of fathers like the rest

- Trainer at the gym is a possible father
- Emma is called into the principals office
- Emma is called into the teachers lounge
- You can order pizza anytime
- Visit dad at work
- Visiting dad at work, pay increase after visiting dads boss
- University community service, multiple locations

Last edited:

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
- Trainer at the gym is a possible father (i never had anything happen here)
- Emma is called into the teachers lounge (never triggered)
- Visit dad at work (where and how)
- Visiting dad at work, pay increase after visiting dads boss ( ? )
- University community service, multiple locations ( ? )

Reactions: nikcha

grmpff

Sep 16, 2020
- Trainer at the gym is a possible father (i never had anything happen here)
- Emma is called into the teachers lounge (never triggered)
- Visit dad at work (where and how)
- Visiting dad at work, pay increase after visiting dads boss ( ? )
- University community service, multiple locations ( ? )
those are just a couple more ideas for the game. Nothing implemented yet. Depending on the devs if these suggestions make it into the game at some point^^. To the first one. You can trigger some naughty time with the trainer, thus the idea

Reactions: GamerDaddy

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
those are just a couple more ideas for the game. Nothing implemented yet. Depending on the devs if these suggestions make it into the game at some point^^. To the first one. You can trigger some naughty time with the trainer, thus the idea
ahh.. i was thinking i broke my game again

walbobo

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
This was a few versions ago (V0.5 to be specific), but it was one of the main plot points at the time that you needed to speak to your dad so he could take you somewhere or something, but since he was already in jail by that point, I couldn't progress the main story.
It literally would just say, "I need to speak to Dad in the morning" or something like that, but I couldn't because he was in jail, which hard locked the story to the point that I would only have been able to progress past that point by starting the whole game over.
I sadly do not have that save file anymore as I had to delete a bunch of games from my drive to make room for new ones.

I know it was a hard lock that happened though because it was literally the reason I stopped playing because I couldn't do anything at all to unlock the rest of the plot/content specifically because the character I needed to interact with at the time was in jail.
I even ran around to every available location I could and could not find any interactions that could do anything, no matter what I did.
There are often sneaky bugs lurking around. The game is a sandbox, filled with various events and scenarios. Honestly, I've tested many scenarios and never encountered this hardlock issue. Usually, Elisa steps in for David if he's in jail. If this happens to you again, please share a save file—it will be super helpful in resolving it. So far, the game has been running smoothly without any problems.

grmpff

Sep 16, 2020
V0.47

Added 4 pregnant events with Darius
Added 3 pregnant events with Hank

those two dont trigger in my game. Patreon content or general? Is it connected to the corruption level? If yes, what number has to be reached?

Last edited:

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
V0.47

Added 4 pregnant events with Darius
Added 3 pregnant events with Hank

those two dont trigger in my game. Patreon content or general? Is it connected to the corruption level? If yes, what number has to be reached?
its random while preggers she has to want to have sex with them

Lexy Tanaya

Aug 6, 2016
What Is Real? [v0.65] [Walbobo]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux/Mac:
- PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
You made like 80% of the images become still-images and not animated when I compare yours with the online one. I may not an expert but I don't think this is how you're supposed to "compress" a game.

grmpff

Sep 16, 2020
that also explains why those two are never on the list of "suspects" when it came to fatherless babies. On that note. I believe that the principal is not included there as well

grmpff

Sep 16, 2020
found a typo

When Emma is pregnant and wants to be with Hank in his room

Hank: Yes ..Jennifer didn't get pregnant..and she as sad..imagine that..haha

it should say for Jennifer: she is sad

grmpff

Sep 16, 2020
hey guys, is there any way to cheat the game? i dont know why my full save is corrupted and i cant load it again, and i dont want to do it all again with nothing, or maybe a full save, please help
i dont think that there are. Thats maybe something the devs of the game have to include for cases like that?

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes