Would you like to see (adopted) sister at home?

• Yes, and add more lesbian content at home

Votes: 3,761 47.3%
  • No, but add more lesbian content at school or work

Votes: 410 5.2%
  • No, focuse more on MF content

Votes: 3,782 47.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

walbobo

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
So how do I get the gym trainer stuff, I have red links and I have no trainer. Is there something needs to be done or is it bugged.
No it was bugged
Here is its fix:

walbobo

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Updated all links and online version to have the gym fixed version, no need to download the bug fix anymore.
I will leave it just incase someone downloaded the game before the fix

MaxJake

Jul 16, 2018
If answered all these questions, it will be a huge spoiler but all I can say I am planning to try to satisfy everyone's taste. I mean it is a sandbox game you are free to see what you like and avoid what you don't like. and yes, I am working on adding different content other than home members. By the way, I like your idea of mimic graphics of uterus . I will search how it can be done may be with an X-Ray option.
What do u think about impregnation? May be some dialogs about it?

Delsa

Jan 15, 2019
will there be a way to skip Alex's route and go in david coruption path early?
would be nice to have way of skipping character for more replay value

Reactions: walbobo

walbobo

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
will there be a way to skip Alex's route and go in david coruption path early?
would be nice to have way of skipping character for more replay value
Yes, the player will have the option to separate both stories and skip the intro from the next update

Jan 16, 2020
For now the game have a good start but it's still lacking here and here.
It may become better in a few versions, but for now there is not special flavor to the usual 18y girl -> grind corruption -> fuck brother/professor/BBC

This is not specially bad, but still need a lot of work :
- you can do things even if the energy bar is in the negative
- brother & dad as fuck targets as usual (i am tired of this)
- no risk to fall in one way or another (like being addicted to drugs or falling exams or being blackmailed)
- no need to study, because there is no tests
- no need to get money, because there is nothing to buy anyway (not even the usual laptop + cam)
- no perfect good girl path either (as usual)
- no 'Matrix' related content, except for one short dream at start of the game

Last edited:

berserkuh

Mar 1, 2018
How do you play the online version in fullscreen on mobile? Can you talk to the MOPOGA guys? They do it better for mobile users.

Jan 16, 2020
How do you play the online version in fullscreen on mobile? Can you talk to the MOPOGA guys? They do it better for mobile users.
On most browsers, you can simply right-click and select something of the like of 'Display only this frame'.

walbobo

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Are dicks avoidable? I only play pure lesbian female protagonists ;)
Yes, you have 2 options in the club or pool either interact with girls or boys and spent night with them. The lesbian content is not much but growing and I am making sure that you can avoid what you don't want to see. Also it needs high fame to unlock those options, you can just increase fame by flashing, no need for quickie if you are not comfortable with it

walbobo

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
old saves are not working
Yes sorry about that, as I keep updating and revamping the game with a lot of changes. if you noticed the game is only 2 weeks old but that issue will be fixed in 2 updates. sorry again

poiman

Apr 10, 2017
I could complain only about balance of gaining corruption points - early it's a "bit hard" (its rly not) but later we rly got spammed with those points and it takes about 1day to advance from lvl4 to lvl5

also - how can i get the "fekfap"?

Reactions: walbobo

walbobo

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
I could complain only about balance of gaining corruption points - early it's a "bit hard" (its rly not) but later we rly got spammed with those points and it takes about 1day to advance from lvl4 to lvl5

also - how can i get the "fekfap"?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: poiman
3.80 star(s) 12 Votes