Would you like to see (adopted) sister at home?

• Yes, and add more lesbian content at home

Votes: 3,761 47.3%
  • No, but add more lesbian content at school or work

Votes: 410 5.2%
  • No, focuse more on MF content

Votes: 3,782 47.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

uhboy

Jul 25, 2021
just started playing and fun game so far, trying to go for a all lesbo/trans route will see how that goes :)

if your in the pool and go for a swim just before the health club close you get soft locked

"Health club closed"
"You can't leave with swimsuit on" (maybe it change when my corruption get high)

so you need to press the back button to go change instead of swimming, ofc not a big deal but maybe have a time check and remove the swim option it its just a time slot away from close time or something

Reactions: Bloodywer

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Having Sex with Christine doesn't fill up the ability, is that intended? Seems as if it's not possible to progress the quests therefore. :unsure:

walbobo

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Having Sex with Christine doesn't fill up the ability, is that intended? Seems as if it's not possible to progress the quests therefore. :unsure:
NO it its not intended. it should increase ability when you make out with her, I think it bugged i will fix it soon. if you are after lesbian route and story only. I checked Elisa, the girls at the pool and at night club they should increase the ability fine

Reactions: Orphanus

walbobo

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
just started playing and fun game so far, trying to go for a all lesbo/trans route will see how that goes :)

if your in the pool and go for a swim just before the health club close you get soft locked

"Health club closed"
"You can't leave with swimsuit on" (maybe it change when my corruption get high)

so you need to press the back button to go change instead of swimming, ofc not a big deal but maybe have a time check and remove the swim option it its just a time slot away from close time or something
Thank you for reporting that bug. working on it

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
NO it its not intended. it should increase ability when you make out with her, I think it bugged i will fix it soon. if you are after lesbian route and story only. I checked Elisa, the girls at the pool and at night club they should increase the ability fine
Thanks, I'm happy enough having other options for the time being, though as far as the family goes I'd rather wait for the sister :p

Also I wanted to say I liked what I've seen so far, good choice of clips and so far the story hasn't been very predictable, which is nice, and since it doesn't seem to take itself too serious I can definitely vibe with the trippy parts. :LOL:

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
Secret ability she has can or can't be charged? Is there special charge she need undergo charge it or just hoping to see laser swords and beam guns because flying was something that "Wonder Woman" does. I was really hoping for pregnancy and it seems there mix of red pill and blue pill effect. So here my secondary question where is her real family at?

I don't know what movie this reference from?

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
You should probably add anal sex to tags since it does happen once so far as I have seen during the orgy dance party. Would also like to see more anal content anyways.

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes