Would you like to see (adopted) sister at home?

• Yes, and add more lesbian content at home

Votes: 3,761 47.3%
  • No, but add more lesbian content at school or work

Votes: 410 5.2%
  • No, focuse more on MF content

Votes: 3,782 47.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
hey guys, is there any way to cheat the game? i dont know why my full save is corrupted and i cant load it again, and i dont want to do it all again with nothing, or maybe a full save, please help
there is several full saves that i have posted aswell as others have shared

EroDollRP

Oct 23, 2018
Does anyone know how to fix this losing money bug?

It seems like every action I take I'm losing money. I strip until I get $2000 for the paternity test because I'm just hemorrhaging money, click it, it says I can't afford it and when I look I have -$350

It's not making the game unplayable but it's really taking the fun out of it

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GamerDaddy

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023

It seems like every action I take I'm losing money. I strip until I get $2000 for the paternity test because I'm just hemorrhaging money, click it, it says I can't afford it and when I look I have -$350

this definitely a head scratcher and i dont have a clue what could be going on (did you change anything in your save file?)

EroDollRP

Oct 23, 2018
this definitely a head scratcher and i dont have a clue what could be going on (did you change anything in your save file?)
No, not at all, I had been playing and restarted a new game because I wanted her to lose her virginity to her dad or brother (which there isn't any special text about your first time so I don't know why I bothered). The only thing I did different was skip the intro.

Maybe that was the issue? I'll try a new game without skipping it and see if it happens again.

grmpff

Sep 16, 2020
hmm, do you need to do a paternety test? Do you have unknown father/s?
Cause a test is 1.000 a piece.Thing is, you can do those tests regardless if you need one or not and spending money for nothing in the process. And you only need those if Emma had multiple partners and she isnt sure.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
No, not at all, I had been playing and restarted a new game because I wanted her to lose her virginity to her dad or brother (which there isn't any special text about your first time so I don't know why I bothered). The only thing I did different was skip the intro.

Maybe that was the issue? I'll try a new game without skipping it and see if it happens again.
the attached save is the end of 62 (it will fix ur issue) "i hope"

EroDollRP

Oct 23, 2018
hmm, do you need to do a paternety test? Do you have unknown father/s?
Cause a test is 1.000 a piece.Thing is, you can do those tests regardless if you need one or not and spending money for nothing in the process. And you only need those if Emma had multiple partners and she isnt sure.
It wouldn't let me before because I was just sleeping with one dude at a time so I knew who the father was. The other thing I changed was I did pregnancy at 14 days instead of 28. That playthrough I did need to do the paternity test because I didn't know if it was the alley stalker or the bus stalker. It also wasn't just happening with the paternity test, it was happening with everything, I would buy a pregnancy test and have negative money left over.

the attached save is the end of 62 (it will fix ur issue) "i hope"
Thank you, but I would rather not go back in versions, a lot of the game play elements I wanted to experience came out in the last few updates.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
It wouldn't let me before because I was just sleeping with one dude at a time so I knew who the father was. The other thing I changed was I did pregnancy at 14 days instead of 28. That playthrough I did need to do the paternity test because I didn't know if it was the alley stalker or the bus stalker. It also wasn't just happening with the paternity test, it was happening with everything, I would buy a pregnancy test and have negative money left over.

Thank you, but I would rather not go back in versions, a lot of the game play elements I wanted to experience came out in the last few updates.
its at the end of the last version. my 65 save wont do you any good (i broke something again)

grmpff

Sep 16, 2020

i assume you collected samples for the test beforhand?

walbobo

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply!

You are right! the bug happens each time you enter the paternity test section it will deduct 1000 from the money. My recommendation (until the bug is fixed) is: don't enter the paternity test unless you need it for the DNA test. I mean, consider It will charge you 1000$ just to enter, and it will put you in debt if you don't have money and another 1000$ for the test if needed. if it happens you forgot and entered the paternity test section just press the back button and it will return back the 1000$. The mall and the pharmacy section work fine

Reactions: EroDollRP

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Report!
6 hours ago
Hi!
In the upcoming update, the focus will shift to Marcos route (BBC) since it ranked second in the poll prior to the break. I've crafted various interactions with Marcos at the club and when they head home.
Friday will feature the same event as before, but Saturday will introduce a new event where Emma might spend the night with Marco, and Sunday will bring a completely unique experience. Additionally, I'm working on designing a pregg route for Marcos this week.
Have a nice weekend!

randa

May 7, 2017
Hi
For those patreon only content, will it be integrated for free, a version or 2 after the patreon release, or will they never make it in the free game?

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes