What is the appeal of "Mind control"-games?

• Thread starter Deleted member 3257669
  • Start date

soldano

Jan 29, 2018
[...] and for a comic/manga check is Nyuu Koubou works, they do a great job (for my taste). There are others too but not a lot, I usually only check MC stuff that uses English lang or got Translated so there might be a lot more in Japanese that i'm unaware of
Nyuu Koubou is in my opinion de best artist in this genre. I don't like the scat and other stuff he puts in hes comics. But man, most of hes comics feels like true mind control. Exaggerated and imaginary, of course, but plausible.
There are a few comics that are good in the genre. Comes to mind Crimson Virgin Idol series, for example. Very different from Nyuu Koubou, but quite good. And there are other what its named "hipno app" or something like that, which is worse than the previous ones, but not bad at all. In my opinion, of course.
In Western, there are a web site named Mind Control Comics but there are a lot of trash, and just a very few that are worth it.

Games, i think i never played a game that feels like a good mind control. Maybe some scenes of Superpowered. Maybe.

Edit: Related to the topic of the thread. In my case, the appeal of Mind Control comes from the power to force someone to do things they don't want to. But, the difference with rape and blackmail genres is that this power does not come from cohercion or violence. For me, this is the point of mind control genre.

Last edited: