What is the best game for you that got cancelled?

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
The dev abandoned ship when the incest censorship reached Patreon, maybe if he tones down incest and non-con he can continue development... Or he can go to SubscribeStar.
I've noticed more Devs (newer games) switching to SubscribeStar. Patron killed Devs, a number up & quit because of the censorship. If you have a vision for a game and your deep into development, only to have a bunch of pricks come along and tell you to change it or get booted off, I would lose motivation to continue. Patron could've forked off an adult only site without censorship!

Some Devs think they are superior to the players, the ones who dont have a Blog/Website, or accounts with sites like F95 aren't going to get the donors they want to keep the game going. A number seem to have mental problems when it comes to interacting with there supports, they refuse to listen to suggestions and or can't accept criticism (frankly a lot of it is from players who have the mind of a child).

A number of the popular games on F95 are popular because the Devs have accounts on sites like F95 they also interact with their supporters, and implement suggestions for game plots, artwork, and game mechanics. There are to many to for me to list that have been abandoned, I don't favor any one game but (obviously) I really liked playing them.

Theres hope that with SubscribeStar some of these games will make a comeback, and even get finished! But one thing that probably wont change with funding sites is allowing Devs to milk projects. Too me that money should be going into funding the project not adding it to your personal living expenses. A number of Devs make games as a hobby and have jobs.

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
The problem is not censorship, they are just lazy, a lot of other devs are doing very well with patched games.

Pervy Lad

Jun 10, 2017
Gonna have to second "The Coceter Chronicles". Even though it had already achieved, in my opinion, a shining place among erotic games it had incredible potential to go further. While it's disapointing its been abandoned I just hope the dev is doing alright irl.

Reactions: Ribbit-Rabbit

decker2

Jul 6, 2017

my list of dead games i keep in hope they come back to life...:cry:
there is also succubus quest 3 but that side is gone... (still have the demo))

soupcansteve

Jun 24, 2017
Seems like I am really late to this party. I second most of the games mentioned, but I think it would be unjust if Valiant Warrior Astrid by DynamiteRedGames was forgotten in this debate.

Reactions: Ribbit-Rabbit

fitgirlbestgirl

Jul 27, 2017
My Emily, one of the very few games that ever dabbled in showing a physically flawed, but still attractive female love interest. Also one of the few cuckolding games that weren't terrible.

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Besides the ones already mentioned:

Bad Teacher - Seems like it was just getting warmed up before it died without ceremony. Shame, the dev seemed to have a good handle on game pacing, interspersing longer arcs with quick encounters. Writing was good but snappy, and didn't spend much time up its own ass.

Chains of Pleasure - Very good depiction of the main characters here. Playing an amoral MC isn't unique, but the slow burn with which he introduces his corruption is handled nicely. Was a little too tight with the stats, but nothing that some code tweaking couldn't fix.

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Our Fate, which has been mentioned.

Primal Instinct, which hasn't been officially canceled, but it's only a matter of time.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
All the ones that were aborted in the fetus stage because the devs self-censored themselves to fit in with patreon/f95 mold and executed their baby.

aliscad

Jun 14, 2017
Rise - The lighting and render is spectacular. No idea why it is cancelled. Maybe the pateron is stupid again. It could be a masterpiece.
Chains of Pleasure - It's a bit dark, but model is good.
Teacher's Pet - I miss Megan.

Skade32

May 9, 2020
Love and Submission - Had great characters and a story that was becoming really good.

Measuring my Cum - Renders and animations were amazing, and it was different from the standard incest game.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
It's been 3 years since the last post guys lol.

For me though its ecchi sensei it was always going to be abandoned but people kept coping that it wouldn't. I really liked how the dude had this harem of sexy schoolgirls and his daughters as well.

It was based as fuck.