• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Sheol Cover.jpg

Overview:
A sexy horrorish semi-realistic game where you wake up in hell, surrounded by demons and suffering, do you have the ability to survive to adapt? Or maybe you just want some hot demons to pleasure you? What's your story going to be?​

Thread Updated: 2021-08-26
Release Date: 2021-08-26
Developer: Agastopia
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Other Game: Here After
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac:
- - -
Other:
ANDROID

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

a4.jpg a13.jpg a47.jpg a57.jpg

Last edited:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Interesting, though the MC is rather accepting of everything like it is all no big deal. And stuff just kind of rushes along like everything is the norm.

But overall, it's different from the usual VNs around here. Nice work on a first release though and interested to see how it progresses from here. ;)

Eishier

Feb 27, 2019
Renders looks really good demons looks really good,so far nothing to say about story since demo is short but its probably gonna be MC trying to get out of hell or go for the throne

Xenera's model looks really beautiful she's my favorite so far actually she was my second favorite but she killed first waifu so...

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
This first contact was definitely interesting.

It looks like it has a good plot. And if on the way we have the opportunity to "meet" attractive demon girls, I'm in.
Due to the theme, it seemed strange to me that it had the romance tag, but having played, it does not seem at all crazy that it has it. The relationship with Xenera seems like it can turn out to be quite romantic. Obviously it will not be something wholesome, but with interesting hints of romance. She is nice, beautiful and badass.

I also hope to see a good variety of demon / monster girls.

I will definitely keep track of the game. Much success in development!

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote