4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Nidalas

Aug 4, 2021
Wished the lower demon was fuckable before death but demo was alright, hope the premise gets more focus for 'wimpy soldier dude is special in Hell'.

Reactions: MirrorHead

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. the prospect of a virgin in hell sure spooked dev back into another hole.
Dev of one offs is back at it. LLast time it was the big bad world that ate the update.
Now it seems this got dumped as well.
All we have now is ... what if:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
Well .. the prospect of a virgin in hell sure spooked dev back into another hole.
Dev of one offs is back at it. LLast time it was the big bad world that ate the update.
Now it seems this got dumped as well.
All we have now is ... what if:
yep, what if he was still working on it and the close to 7 months old post you mentioned wasn't the last we'll publicly hear of this game. would be a nice what if

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Six months since last update and matching radio silence from the Dev. They read, but did not respond to, a direct message about game status.

Marked as Abandoned, which can always change if a new release does come about.

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
for those that still have hope for this game.
despite the radio silence be it in pms or on patreon this dev think it's a good idea to sell his three UNFINISHED games and put them on sale on itch io. around 1 money unit each, with the option to buy them all in a bundle with less than 24 hours left on the sale at the time i post this (also some general 155.55 money units goal, the man like his fives).
so he's still active but only when it comes to make a quick cash grab by actually selling his demos (i am in disbelief right now).

at this point, even if he makes a comeback and try to play it off like he never really left i would advise everyone to NOT financially support him. scamers shouldn't be promoted
suck that this game was made by someone like this. great potential, great idea but scammer gonna scam.
definitive RIP for sheol

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
i still check everything every so often, nothing new to say.
still radio silence from the dev, no form of communication whatsoever.
still making bundles on itch io, the one that is avaliable right now have a 69.69 goal, i'm honestly surprised that peoples still pay for it since it's very very close to reaching the goal again, i guess they don't know it's pretty much a scam since some of them still ask if he's going to update it in the comments (he never responds).

conclusion: the game is still very much dead and the dev seems to be trolling everyone with his funny numbers money goals.

could someone that have an itch.io account report him? i honestly feel bad for the peoples that still get scammed, at least on patreon it's easely seen that it's almost been a year without any sort of news but on itch it can easely pass as it still being worked on

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
”some hot demon”

Devlog 0.2*

Quick update for chapter 2.

What's done so far?
  • 150+ renders
  • 3+ animations.
  • More side characters
  • 1 main sex scene.

What fetishes has been added so far?
  • Corruption
  • Masturbation
  • Groping
  • Virgin

Thank you for reading stay tuned for more.
*SEP 9, 2021 AT 8:16 PM

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
”some hot demon”

Devlog 0.2*

Quick update for chapter 2.

What's done so far?
  • 150+ renders
  • 3+ animations.
  • More side characters
  • 1 main sex scene.

What fetishes has been added so far?
  • Corruption
  • Masturbation
  • Groping
  • Virgin

Thank you for reading stay tuned for more.
*SEP 9, 2021 AT 8:16 PM
one, it's the exact same dev log you mentionned 6 months ago

two, the " *SEP 9, 2021 AT 8:16 PM " at the end of your message almost seems shady with how small it is and the lack of explanation behind it

so, i'm not going to accuse you of anything but for anyone else reading this, what canto forte showed was already out BEFORE this game got the abandonned tag, it has been more than a year since ANY kind of news about this game or ANY kind of communication from the dev. the ONLY thing the dev did in all this time was take his demos, actually sell them at around 3 money units each and regularely host sales on itch io (thus making them cost around 1 money unit each most of the time, wich is actually illegal in some countries, i think it's called sales fraud or something like that).

no communication, no updates, nothing but taking money anywhere possible without delivering anything in return. the scam status of this dev/studio did NOT change AT ALL.

so please everyone, do not fund this game, you will only lose money.

i can always be proven wrong if actual news and an update comes out but until then, don't hype yourselves for a scam

Reactions: Armelle69

NoBrainTrust

Jun 16, 2017
^ read this post which explains what a scums guy the developer is. Then:

Is there such a thing as a ban for bad faith/scam behaviour?
This developer should be in that category.

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
^ read this post which explains what a scums guy the developer is. Then:

Is there such a thing as a ban for bad faith/scam behaviour?
This developer should be in that category.
i checked again just now. new winter sale/bundle on itch io (no money goal this time tho) but oops, looks like the link got deleted here, apparently the page was edited yesterday. link to his patreon is still there but itch? gone. also his profile is private.
my best guess is that he doesn't want peoples to know he's still "active" on here with the feature that says when someone was online for the last time and for itch, maybe to prevent peoples from easely reporting him if anyone with an account would care to do so.
if it wasn't a scam i'd be up for giving the guy some support and playing devils advocate with some good old benefit of the doubt but with all those red flags pilling up, yeah, some limits are not to be crossed.

for the sake of not saying things without proof, here's the link, can check everything out there:

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
update, his patreon has been removed. tho, his itch page is still up at the time of writing this

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote