4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ponk01

Jan 1, 2019
Kind of confusing. Everyone is supposed to be dead but demon can shoot and kill someone. That and why would you need to eat if you're dead?
Well by deduction i would say they don't really die they just disappear and reappear some time later, or they are incapacitated momentary. for the need to eat i don't really have an idea maybe if you don't eat your body become weaker and weaker if you don't eat or it's useful in case of injuries you know to have material for healing.

EternitysInfinite

Apr 2, 2018
This looks nice. The demons are sufficiently demonic and different looking. At the moment it is quite short, so I'd only play it right now if you wanna see what it might be come.
Dev, the burning fires of hell image near the start looks obviously like an image put on a flat surface rather than a far away sight. I'd suggest just removing it, since actually modeling all that would be a pain. Perhaps Lucifer just showcases someone being burnt if you really want to get that across?
Contrary to some opinions expressed in the thread, I don't particularly want to see this take too much inspiration from Doom. Making the best of a bad scenario with what you have is more interesting than ripping and tearing.

Linux version seems borked, it won't run.
The executable files (the .sh script and the executable in a folder) seem to have lost the executable permission bit. You have to readd that to launch it.

`chmod +x ./Sheol.sh`
`chmod +x lib/linux-x86_64/Sheol`
Of course, if you don't wanna bother with this (for.. some reason), Renpy tends to work fine under Wine.

Kind of confusing. Everyone is supposed to be dead but demon can shoot and kill someone. That and why would you need to eat if you're dead?
Based on the 'kill who you want' comment by her and existing stories that have demons, I wouldn't be surprised if demons (and humans) can come back from being shot. Temporary respite.
Also, by that logic you shouldn't be wandering around and doing anything since you're dead. How much an afterlife inherits from normal life depends on the story quite a bit.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Agastopia

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
This looks nice. The demons are sufficiently demonic and different looking. At the moment it is quite short, so I'd only play it right now if you wanna see what it might be come.
Dev, the burning fires of hell image near the start looks obviously like an image put on a flat surface rather than a far away sight. I'd suggest just removing it, since actually modeling all that would be a pain. Perhaps Lucifer just showcases someone being burnt if you really want to get that across?
Contrary to some opinions expressed in the thread, I don't particularly want to see this take too much inspiration from Doom. Making the best of a bad scenario with what you have is more interesting than ripping and tearing.

The executable files (the .sh script and the executable in a folder) seem to have lost the executable permission bit. You have to readd that to launch it.

`chmod +x ./Sheol.sh`
`chmod +x lib/linux-x86_64/Sheol`
Of course, if you don't wanna bother with this (for.. some reason), Renpy tends to work fine under Wine.

Based on the 'kill who you want' comment by her and existing stories that have demons, I wouldn't be surprised if demons (and humans) can come back from being shot. Temporary respite.
Also, by that logic you shouldn't be wandering around and doing anything since you're dead. How much an afterlife inherits from normal life depends on the story quite a bit.
I did that before posting. So it may be my machine that borked this game specifically.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
SEP 9, 2021 AT 8:16 PM
Devlog

Quick update for chapter 2.

What's done so far?
  • 150+ renders
  • 3+ animations.
  • More side characters
  • 1 main sex scene.

What fetishes has been added so far?
  • Corruption
  • Masturbation
  • Groping
  • Virgin

Thank you for reading stay tuned for more.

Grombrindel

Jul 22, 2021
SEP 9, 2021 AT 8:16 PM
Devlog

Quick update for chapter 2.

What's done so far?
  • 150+ renders
  • 3+ animations.
  • More side characters
  • 1 main sex scene.

What fetishes has been added so far?
  • Corruption
  • Masturbation
  • Groping
  • Virgin

Thank you for reading stay tuned for more.
"SEP 9, 2021 AT 8:16 PM
Devlog" old news.. dont know why you bothered

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote