What is the best game for you that got cancelled?

jose100

Apr 20, 2018
So I've played a lot of lewd games and unfortunately I have seen some of them being abandoned. In my opinion it was a shame for "My sweet neighbors" "The Coceter Chronicles" and specially "Love and submission" that was the one with most potential and I would say it could have been as good as Being a DIK for instance.

But I am curious and as the title says, what is the best game for you that got cancelled?

PS: Honorific mention to Big Brother even when I didn't like it as much as a lot of people in the forum... But almost everybody like it.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
The only game I liked that ever got abandoned was Hentai Punch! So by default it's also the best game that got canceled for me.

Reactions: crewfalcons

Deleted member 444674

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
Love and Submission most definitely. I still hold onto hope that veqvil will return soon fully rejuvenized to continue that great game.

High Life is another one. Thought that game had massive potential as a female MC game. Just never got started, unfortunately.

I guess an honorable mention would be The Family Secret, but that game never really got started to begin with. But it was really orgasmic to look at and the sound was also really great. It's just too bad the developer can't seem to get his shit together.

Big Brother is as overrated as it gets. I absolutely love the designs and personalities of the characters (except Max and Ann), but everything else about that game was overrated. I think people are forgetting just how poorly made that game was during its runtime. Each update there was a boatload of criticisms from misleading promises, milking, and not listening to feedback. Some called it the best incest game, and to each their own, I suppose, can't change anyone's opinion, but it just wasn't that. During its time, Love and Submission was also being developed. That was the best incest game to me at the time.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
My Sweet Neighbors. I'm still holding out hope that Pandelo comes back, he hasn't forgotten about the game since he pauses payments each month so there is a chance, a small one, but its there.

Love and Submission. I typically don't like sandbox games, but I liked that one. The thing that sucks the most is he quit just before the plot really took off.

High Life. The renders in that game are great, its a lesbian female protag too which is pretty rare. Only got 1 episode, so this is more of a "potential" game whereas the previous 2 i mentioned were more developed / well known games.

I've actually been pretty lucky, most of the games that were abandoned that I played I didn't particularity like them that much so im not that disappointed.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Some of the better abandoned games on the site.

Ethan's Legacy

Noble Privileges

Obrenor: The Outcast Prince

Evil Incorporated

Free Cities

Raid on Astoria

The coceter chronicles

Fairy Tale Adventure

Fractured Worlds: The Nether Sky

Alter-self

The Dark Lord's Trip

Infinity

Camelot

Schoolgirl Saga

Fappout

Castlerock

Servant of the Empire

Breeding Season

Teacher's Pets

The Psychologist

King of Round Pass

Assuming Gender

A sister's love

Fertile and Mating

Haramase Simulator

Due Process

Chasing Crowns

Love and Submission

My Sweet Neighbors

Bright Sun's Card Adventure

Monolighter

Last Summer Night

Revolt / Edge of Anarchy

Threeway Changes

Factotum Adventures

College Girls

Holiday Islands (Not to be confused with Holiday Island)

Reverse Digitalization

Vulcan Love Slave

Rimhaven

A Hero Journey: The Kindling

Faction Paradox

PyTFall

Goblin Fucker

Lovely Sails

How I met your whore mother

Tilden Hall

Distant Realities

Star Maidens

Stimulation

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: BaasB

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Some of the better abandoned games on the site.

Ethan's Legacy

Noble Privileges

Obrenor: The Outcast Prince

Evil Incorporated

Free Cities

Raid on Astoria

The coceter chronicles

Fairy Tale Adventure

Fractured Worlds: The Nether Sky

Alter-self

The Dark Lord's Trip

Infinity

Camelot

Schoolgirl Saga

Fappout

Castlerock

Servant of the Empire

Breeding Season

Teacher's Pets

The Psychologist

King of Round Pass

Assuming Gender

A sister's love

Fertile and Mating

Haramase Simulator

Due Process

Chasing Crowns

Love and Submission

My Sweet Neighbors

Bright Sun's Card Adventure

Monolighter

Last Summer Night

Revolt / Edge of Anarchy

Threeway Changes

Factotum Adventures

College Girls

Holiday Islands (Not to be confused with Holiday Island)

Reverse Digitalization

Vulcan Love Slave

Rimhaven

A Hero Journey: The Kindling

Faction Paradox

PyTFall

Goblin Fucker

Lovely Sails

How I met your whore mother

Tilden Hall

Distant Realities

Star Maidens

Stimulation
A Sister's Love has just been updated or relaunched or something.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Like many, Love and Submission. Hope that one day life will let veqvil in peace, and that he will come back to it.
Also My Sweet Neighbor, which was really interesting, and inspired so many clones, and Jessie - Mother's sins, a small game but really pleasing to play.

Reactions: jose100

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
It is kinda sad, how a lot of good games are canceled (not sure about the reasons) but some crap games exist for ages.
it just means their devs are better people but have worse skills or judgement. (most of the problems of bad games are caused by making elementary bad choices.)