• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Seeking What is the VN with most character?

Johndoes35

Jul 19, 2021
I was thinking which VN has the most characters who has a role in game gallery. I dont mean a random clerk, shopkeeper or a soldier but a person who has story. It is mostly girls having sex but it can also be a monster with a backstory or a priest who has some wicked thoughts.. Gender doesnt matter. It doesnt have to be in one game but characters must live in same universe. Taimanin games would be an example with prob little over 20 characters in 6 or 7 games. Also for example euphoria has 6 girl character + 1 male mc which makes 7 character in one game.

May 10, 2018
Biggest one that comes to mind is Corruption by Mr. C. It has a few main heroines with a lot of scenes, then like 100 named characters that all have short (like 5 progressive scenes) corruption story arcs. For example a nun, who is initially tricked into sucking/"worshipping" protagonist's cock, then ends with her preaching sexual depravity and ceremonies become orgies. It's very much a quantity over quality game though, aside from main heroines, the rest are very shallow.

Aside from that there's a bunch of games with a lot of heroines + side heroines (less than above, but with better developed characters). Random examples; Corrupted Kingdoms, Fetish Locator, games with teacher fucking their whole class (Sensei Overnight, Lessons in Love, Dissonance etc)

Reactions: Johndoes35

Johndoes35

Jul 19, 2021
Wow didnt think about 3d games when asking but i will definitely check them when i feel like playing 3d game. Thanks.