EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
SO banner 3.png

Overview:
If you were to spend so much of your life doing one thing in one place, to move to a different place to do the same thing, would that be considered a 'fresh start'? In Sensei Overnight, Janu (or whatever you change his name to) gets this question answered for him, as he goes from a nonchalant janitor to a sensei in, well, overnight. He has questions, and nobody is giving him clear answers, so what else is there to do than explore this new lifestyle he's been gifted, along with his new students.

(All characters are 18+ unless stated otherwise).
Thread Updated: 2023-09-15
Release Date: 2023-08-20
Developer: Pers0nas - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.19.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

Update Only
Win/Linux/Mac
: - - -

Extras: WALKTHROUGH* - ITALIAN TRANSLATION* - HINTS MOD* - RESTART MOD*

doctor123 thanks for the links
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

kiofinger5.png kioroom44.png tulitutor2.png darkclass21.png aniiwhack.png r189KN.png theperfectday22.png dicerun.png firstdrink37.png 6gqMR4.png bballfb1.png morihotel25.png mom3.png valdagarden1.png tamimorning3.png

Last edited by a moderator:

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
If only for the penguin fact I have to give it a download and trial.

All the peeps crapping on it for the art style seem to forget that a lot of the top devs got their start in doing models in Koikatsu before they moved up to Honey Select then Daz. At least it's in Ren'Py and not HTML or Flash or RPGM.

Might be absolute crap, but everyone's got to start somewhere.

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
Just started and really enjoying it so far, and gotta say I LOVE the music in this! The renders are great and the pet is a really nice new touch, without giving too much away. PS: I also agree, must be a harem opportunity!

Last edited:

Pers0nas

Sensei Overnight
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2020
Just started and really enjoying it so far, and gotta say I LOVE the music in this! The renders are great and the pet is a really nice new touch, without giving too much away.
Thank you very much!

Reactions: BaasB

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
A literal birdie told MC he is now a teacher.

That was certainly an unique way to present the plot. I'm enjoying it. If you ever feel like asking for help typohunting, just hit me up.

Pers0nas

Sensei Overnight
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2020
why do the girls the description all sound like they been taken from Lessons in Love?
That's a very good question; My biggest inspirations when it came to the character designs were from LiL and Winds of the Destiny. I obviously didn't want to blatantly copy either of those games, so I spent a good couple hours changing and tweaking the characters to fit my style, and then creating personalities that are not only a reflection of myself, but also are reflections of others.

3.90 star(s) 58 Votes