flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
So was it confirmed he was actually looking at real cp or just loli shit? Because if it's real cp I hope he fucking rots. If it's just loli shit, the sentencing is insanely harsh. Anyone who can't make the distinction between real life people and cartoons is unhinged. That's what made me start hating Shadman, when he started drawing art of Keemstar's irl 8 y/o daughter, which is the most vile shit ever.

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
So was it confirmed he was actually looking at real cp or just loli shit? Because if it's real cp I hope he fucking rots. If it's just loli shit, the sentencing is insanely harsh. Anyone who can't make the distinction between real life people and cartoons is unhinged. That's what made me start hating Shadman, when he started drawing art of Keemstar's irl 8 y/o daughter, which is the most vile shit ever.
He was apparently grooming actual kids so it's way worse.

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
So who is going to be the hero to pick up where the game left off and keep developing while the retard nonce dev sits behind bars?
This story is forever tainted by what Personas did. The possibility that these characters are based on real victims is always gonna lurk in players' minds. If somebody feels that the "manchild grooms students and also his obsessive family member and also deals with surreal horror elements" niche isn't adequately catered to, they're better off starting from scratch. And also not committing crimes in real life.

ed anger

Apr 29, 2024
Interesting game, manga combined with the plot from Ursula Le Guin's The Lathe of Heaven and multiple versions of the self like David Gerrold's The Man Who Folded Himself. Pity it won't get finished.

Sep 26, 2021
Interesting game, manga combined with the plot from Ursula Le Guin's The Lathe of Heaven and multiple versions of the self like David Gerrold's The Man Who Folded Himself. Pity it won't get finished.
Read Lessons in Love if you haven't already. SO was heavily, heavily influenced by LiL.

Last edited:
Reactions: ed anger
3.90 star(s) 58 Votes