Jul 31, 2021
I just separate the artist from their work, as long as he doesn't do the same things he did IRL anymore, there's no reason he shouldn't be allowed to continue developing the game, as his IRL actions and this game are separate, even if he likes underage girls IRL, as long as he doesn't pursue them anymore he should not be judged for this game.
Holy shit there's no bloody way you're actually serious saying all of that, it's one thing to separate the art from artist but excusing his irl actions is fucking insanity and there's no way you believe he wouldn't be up to the same shit given the chance. Get your head checked mate, I'm done replying to this. :FacePalm:

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Holy shit there's no bloody way you're actually serious saying all of that, it's one thing to separate the art from artist but excusing his irl actions is fucking insanity and there's no way you believe he wouldn't be up to the same shit given the chance. Get your head checked mate, I'm done replying to this. :FacePalm:
When did I say I'm excusing his actions?

Smili jags

Dec 15, 2021
I just separate the artist from their work, as long as he doesn't do the same things he did IRL anymore, there's no reason he shouldn't be allowed to continue developing the game, as his IRL actions and this game are separate, even if he likes underage girls IRL, as long as he doesn't pursue them anymore he should not be judged for this game.
i think this is right in some cases, but not this one, support this game further (IF he gets out of his sexy times in jail) will mean another patreon and giving money and attention to him.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I don't know about other countries, but here it's prohibited to ask about a person's criminal record in a job interview. In fact, unless expressly judicially disqualified from performing certain jobs for a period of time, they could work in any job for which they are qualified without the criminal record being a problem.

3.90 star(s) 58 Votes