Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
There gonna be a niece in this one too?:LOL:
Wait... "this one too?" implies there is another game with the scenario you are stating. The OP doesn't mention any other games made by this developer.

The taboo is pretty hot, what can I say
Yes, taboo is probably one of the hottest fetishes I know and love <3 <3 <3

Will there be a taboo patch and regarding my previous response to Punisher, is/was there another game were you added something like that?

Reactions: Pers0nas

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
Teachable Moment and Lessons in Love by different devs
Thanks, I looked those up.

You're original comment I quoted threw me off thinking there was another game they developed. I'm not sure why you brought it up now, other than the same style graphics?

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019
One issue with this game so far for me is, that there is too much internal monologs. I understand that you want to MC as introvert a in that case these monologs are spot on, maybe a little bit more nihilistic, but spot on. Unfortunately, games are more about show and less about tell. I know that many other games have a lot of text to read, but they usually contain some interesting information or mystery. Just tone them down a bit, if you can. Otherwise, the game looks interesting enough, so keep up the good work.

Good start, it does give me a deja vu feeling somewhat but will see how it progresses from here.

I do have to disagree with the above statement , make your game your way. It's part of the MC and what could make it different and like about half of the people here I like show and tell. More tell though.

KDBA

Apr 24, 2019
Ah, the classic "mash keyboard" technique for naming things.

EDIT: Definite LiL vibes. I'll keep an eye on this one; seems promising.

Last edited:

_tewi

Aug 4, 2020
nice character design. reminds me of lessons in love... smol bobbies make my bobby hapy (wat). good luck sir

Pers0nas

Sensei Overnight
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2020
Hey-hey, just a reminder I got a discord now, it's pretty quite so feel free to join it if you wanna keep up with the development of Sensei Overnight

• Love
Reactions: Kingvlad

Lolxddab

Apr 18, 2020
Hi Dev, So far so good. However 1 question I have is are you planning on going down the horror route similar to what i assume this game is influenced by, Lessons in love.

Pers0nas

Sensei Overnight
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2020
Hi Dev, So far so good. However 1 question I have is are you planning on going down the horror route similar to what i assume this game is influenced by, Lessons in love.
Not really tbh, I'm all about mystery and fantasy. Lessons in Love has the psychological horror down to a T, I wouldn't want to replicate it even if I could. I'm not ruling out horror entirely, I just know that I don't want to do it to that degree :]

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Not really tbh, I'm all about mystery and fantasy. Lessons in Love has the psychological horror down to a T, I wouldn't want to replicate it even if I could. I'm not ruling out horror entirely, I just know that I don't want to do it to that degree :]
Any chance of a tentacle monster?

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
ok, my twisted sense of humor has been gnawing at me for a while now sitting at the computer and I have to do this since this is a brand new game and thread.........

IS THERE A WALKTHROUGH?
ANDROID PORT?, WHERE'S THE ANDROID POOOOOORT?????WHEN'S THE ANDRIOD PORT COMING OUT???
WHEN'S THE UPDATE? WHY ISN'T THE UPDATE DONE YET?
I COULD DO THIS SOOOOOOOOO MUCH BETTER!!!

;):D:ROFLMAO:

Since that's 9/10s of most threads, and someone usually pops up right away demanding that stuff I thought I'd get it out of the way :cool::LOL:

Now, go back to your regular discussions.......nothing to see here
Hey bro, you forgot half the other tenth -- CHEAT CODES?? WHERE"S THE CHEAT CODE?? 100% SAVE< PRETTY PLEASE?? ...LOL........

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
Not at the moment no, people can donate on Itch.io if they'd like, but I'd rather develop the story and world a bit more before setting up things like Patreon or Subscribestar
With the way Patreon has been slamming incest and loli-tagged games lately, unless you want to go the patch route you might wanna stick to Subscribestar. Just trying to be helpful, maybe save you a few headaches ;)

Pers0nas

Sensei Overnight
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2020
With the way Patreon has been slamming incest and loli-tagged games lately, unless you want to go the patch route you might wanna stick to Subscribestar. Just trying to be helpful, maybe save you a few headaches ;)
Very true, thanks for the advice. I still feel like I've got a little way to go before making a Subcribestar/patreon

3.90 star(s) 58 Votes