A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
Just started playing this new release and a thought came to me like Truck-kun trying to isekai my ass.

Let's say there are some deities changing the world and reality to fit their whims and making everyone but the one they're favoring see the new world as entirely normal. Unless we assume to ourselves some unnatural ability to defy the whims of the gods themselves, we wouldn't be able to see anything but the behavior of those unaffected as out of the ordinary. With that in mind I wonder, was our world itself changed? From everyone we will and have found to have an odd attitude to their social position it will be an infinitely small fraction who may have been "helped" by the divine but even odds as low as that are above zero. I'm rambling as usual, honestly. My point is:

If for some reason the world does indeed operate under a whimsical divinity, there's nothing that would tell us that it is happening besides previous knowledge and an incredibly observant attitude and even then we as the observer would be bordering on the verge of insanity, closer than anyone to unveiling the truth but closer than realizing such truth doesn't exist. Keep your eyes open, don't act as if you know what is going on in the world around you and most certainly don't attempt to confirm what you will never know for sure. We have been designed to be unable to read minds and if for some reason the gods left your memory of a world before left behind, it may be for the best that you keep them unaware of your own awareness. Maybe write a book with everything weird you see and make it so it only goes public after your death. Maybe this will be a gigantic lead for the future generations and maybe you're just pranking the shit out of some future history uni student. Who knows?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Pers0nas

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Suffers from the catastrophic, unforgivable sins of using "It's" for "Its" and "Could of" for "Could've".

Cover your children's eyes!

Pers0nas

Sensei Overnight
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2020
Suffers from the catastrophic, unforgivable sins of using "It's" for "Its" and "Could of" for "Could've".

Cover your children's eyes!
Oh the horror! You're right though, there is some grammar still to clean up

• Haha
Reactions: Zenithtb

darkbladerion

Donor
Jul 17, 2017
Planned to put it as an edit of my earlier post... but seems like I took so long to write there already were more replies, so will just put it down here XD

The game seems quite promising, though there isn't much lewd content yet. Some of my random thoughts:

- I'm not sure why aren't we allowed to change the protagonist's name... though it's not too important. I guess I'm just used to Ren'Py games letting us name player character

- Kinda liking Tora... maybe it's because her hairstyle reminds me of Musashi from FGO... also quietly hoping that while she is a flirt, but all talk and no action... since that type of character is rarely seen in western games(Where in most flirty girl is a hoe that sleeps with anything that moves...) could lead to some adorable scene like her being left alone with protagonist, and becoming extremely awkward when trying to take any kind of lewd action... or getting confused what to do next after a romantic kiss because most movies fade to black after that(I mean we have a bird who can write on a laptop, and protagonist becoming a teacher because he prayed hard enough to some random higher power. A girl who never watched a romantic movie that would show a sex scene after a kiss sounds believeable in comparison! XD)

- As for other girls... Mori is also interesting, she could fill the tsundere role nicely with her attitude. I also kinda like Tuli, since I am a sucker for long hair and a sporty cool girl is certainly fun.

- Sometimes the writing gets a bit... weird. And I don't mean the plot itself which is obviously the way it is on purpose(Though there seems to be some dark undertone with the "1000" girl mentioning something about someone who can't be brought back...). I mean like the talk with Nokana at the roof which is just a random mess, going from talking about people judging each other by skin color, to her randomly saying "fuck" a few times out of nowhere(I mean she really doesn't seem like the type...), and ending in kinda cringy(Probably on purpose) "What is love?" reference... I have no goddamn idea what kind of character is Nokana based on that, "good blowjob giver" sounds just as likely as other two. And as someone mentioned in a review... long inner monologues are getting kinda tiresome after a while...

- As mentioned there's not much in terms of lewds yet, and none of them happen "for real" and seem to be either some sort of dreams or hallucinations... but I hope for some variety. Personally I'm a big fan of foot fetish stuff, so it would be cool if some was added at some point... especially with Tora, Tuli or Mori XD

Pers0nas

Sensei Overnight
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2020
This is not 2dcg tho, its 3dcg. Can you fix it please?
Done and done

Planned to put it as an edit of my earlier post... but seems like I took so long to write there already were more replies, so will just put it down here XD

The game seems quite promising, though there isn't much lewd content yet. Some of my random thoughts:

- I'm not sure why aren't we allowed to change the protagonist's name... though it's not too important. I guess I'm just used to Ren'Py games letting us name player character

- Kinda liking Tora... maybe it's because her hairstyle reminds me of Musashi from FGO... also quietly hoping that while she is a flirt, but all talk and no action... since that type of character is rarely seen in western games(Where in most flirty girl is a hoe that sleeps with anything that moves...) could lead to some adorable scene like her being left alone with protagonist, and becoming extremely awkward when trying to take any kind of lewd action... or getting confused what to do next after a romantic kiss because most movies fade to black after that(I mean we have a bird who can write on a laptop, and protagonist becoming a teacher because he prayed hard enough to some random higher power. A girl who never watched a romantic movie that would show a sex scene after a kiss sounds believeable in comparison! XD)

- As for other girls... Mori is also interesting, she could fill the tsundere role nicely with her attitude. I also kinda like Tuli, since I am a sucker for long hair and a sporty cool girl is certainly fun.

- Sometimes the writing gets a bit... weird. And I don't mean the plot itself which is obviously the way it is on purpose(Though there seems to be some dark undertone with the "1000" girl mentioning something about someone who can't be brought back...). I mean like the talk with Nokana at the roof which is just a random mess, going from talking about people judging each other by skin color, to her randomly saying "fuck" a few times out of nowhere(I mean she really doesn't seem like the type...), and ending in kinda cringy(Probably on purpose) "What is love?" reference... I have no goddamn idea what kind of character is Nokana based on that, "good blowjob giver" sounds just as likely as other two. And as someone mentioned in a review... long inner monologues are getting kinda tiresome after a while...

- As mentioned there's not much in terms of lewds yet, and none of them happen "for real" and seem to be either some sort of dreams or hallucinations... but I hope for some variety. Personally I'm a big fan of foot fetish stuff, so it would be cool if some was added at some point... especially with Tora, Tuli or Mori XD
Thank you for the review! I have and will continue to take in criticisms. Also, Nokana is a mystery to me as well, so... mission accomplished :]

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
Um, just downloaded and installed update and nothing? Still stuck in nothing-to-do land, where 1.0 left off.

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
Oh damn, what platform did you download it on and what link did you use?
Android, Nopy. I got it to work on the third attempt though. Doesn't seem to be much new content, or at least I have come to another point where nothing happens rather quickly.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
I'm not Chinese no

Janu, and yes I'll be implementing a name change in the future
Michael: Your janitor's name is Janu. ... Sounds a lot like janitor.

Dwight: ...maybe that's why he became a janitor.

Reactions: Joseh

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
All of the girls are amazing, but Auntie Dayai is my fave, followed by Mori. I love the thing Mori and Janu have going on (and YES, Mori...you both totally have a thing).

Looking forward to more!

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
I mean, if you don't count Sunday, then no, not yet. We're still in 0.1.5.1 after all
Yeah, man. 1000 is pretty hot and she rides you like a sybian. Don't know if people consider that "dream sex" (I personally don't due to supernatural stuff), so we can confirm MC is not a virgin. :LOL:

3.90 star(s) 58 Votes