aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
Interesting but not gonna lie, these names are fucking with me. The description implies that names are changeable. Will this be a thing in a later update? Esp, with loli tag, I am wondering if you plan on allowing the player in a later update to change names, ages, relationships, and grade years?

Black Raven

May 4, 2020
Eruka saying "Manquer" for Miss was hilarious. In case it's not voluntary and you're wondering, the word you're looking for is "Mademoiselle". Manquer is the verb "to miss".

Reactions: Pers0nas

Pers0nas

Sensei Overnight
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2020
Eruka saying "Manquer" for Miss was hilarious. In case it's not voluntary and you're wondering, the word you're looking for is "Mademoiselle". Manquer is the verb "to miss".
Oh believe me, it's voluntary

Pers0nas

Sensei Overnight
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2020
Hey-hey!

Seeing as this thread is where my game has gotten the most views, the 0.2.0 version of Sensei Overnight will be releasing on February 3rd for Patreons, with the public release coming two weeks after. So if you guys want to support me on Patreon, then feel free, but it's completely optional. I'm just really excited to get this update out, so yeah :] BYE!
CharaStudio-2021-01-20-01-06-38-Render.png

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I see people complain about too much internal monologue but really I think it adds to there story... feels like I am reading a real novel. He just had his life changed in a single night and now he is trying to come to grips with it and things that are happening he believes are dreams.

Keep up the pace it is great.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
BTW Return on the journal is broken I have to keep scrolling back in history to exit the journal. Second problem the two new girls are missing in the journal and the return goes back to previous page and does not actually return.

HondusErectus

Jul 31, 2020
Liked it so far :)

The parallels to LiL are pretty obvious but I don't mind. So far Selebus is the only creator I support on Patreon, I really like the game.

I doubt there are many people who can match his writing, but you don't have to.

I really like the bird though. Cool and original!

Keep it up buddy, can't wait to see where your project is going!

HardcoreLarry

May 27, 2020
This game looks pretty good, I love the Koikatsu style very much too
However maybe add a non-hairy option ? for some its a big turn off
Regardless, good game

Reactions: Tim Long Curry

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I'd have to redo some scenes for that... Not a bad suggestion though, I might take it on board in the future.
please don't. most games on here have all the girls pre-puberty hairless. Some people like a little more realism and it's not as common. Maybe a mix - some for him, some for me ;)

Reactions: HondusErectus

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
please don't. most games on here have all the girls pre-puberty hairless. Some people like a little more realism and it's not as common. Maybe a mix - some for him, some for me ;)
pre-puberty hairless? What? A lot of girls shave you know.
It doesn't make it unrealistic so just be honest and say you prefer bush on them :p
Anyway not 100% sure but the devs comment taken with the one they were replying to seems to imply that the dev may be planning on making optional.

3.90 star(s) 58 Votes