HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
pre-puberty hairless? What? A lot of girls shave you know.
It doesn't make it unrealistic so just be honest and say you prefer bush on them :p
Anyway not 100% sure but the devs comment taken with the one they were replying to seems to imply that the dev may be planning on making optional.
my "pre-puberty" comment was referring to what it looks like to me, not the process involved. I don't mind some shaved and some not, it's just that so many games have every single girl, woman, MILF, or Grandma slicked down like a Barbie Doll. I prefer some variety and a little hair appeals to me. On the other side of the coin I've seen some games where the girls looked like she had on a wolf pelt loin cloth and that was a solid "nope" :oops:
Choice would be great, or a little of both, I'd just hate to see him go back and slick shave all the girls.
I wish I knew enough about Koikatsu (or whatever it is) and Ren'Py, it would be fun to make a game where you could choose "shaved/hairy/landing strip/heart/etc" for each girl ;) The game would probably end up being 250Gig just for an hour of game play :ROFLMAO:

HardcoreLarry

May 27, 2020
please don't. most games on here have all the girls pre-puberty hairless. Some people like a little more realism and it's not as common. Maybe a mix - some for him, some for me ;)
As I said, an option is always great to satisfy everyone
I'm sure every developer wants both people who like and dislike pubics to support their game
So once again, options are always great!

it would be fun to make a game where you could choose "shaved/hairy/landing strip/heart/etc" for each girl ;)
That would be amazing

Reactions: HogRocket

Pers0nas

Sensei Overnight
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2020
As I said, an option is always great to satisfy everyone
I'm sure every developer wants both people who like and dislike pubics to support their game
So once again, options are always great!
I'm definitely considering it. Suggestions like this are doable as they don't impact the story. It wouldn't be implemented in 0.2.0 though, as that update is already done, but for 0.2.5... Sure, why not

KorraPls

Sep 23, 2019
I was able to get it working. I think it was my VPN messing with things.
I finished playing through all of the events you've got so far; really great stuff! I'm looking forward to seeing where this game goes :)

Reactions: Pers0nas

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Nice game but why all girls have little tits :( You should make at least %50 of them with bigger tits! You cant just feed loli lovers! Give us some Oppai dude! :D

Trapstar102

Jul 1, 2018
my "pre-puberty" comment was referring to what it looks like to me, not the process involved. I don't mind some shaved and some not, it's just that so many games have every single girl, woman, MILF, or Grandma slicked down like a Barbie Doll. I prefer some variety and a little hair appeals to me. On the other side of the coin I've seen some games where the girls looked like she had on a wolf pelt loin cloth and that was a solid "nope" :oops:
Choice would be great, or a little of both, I'd just hate to see him go back and slick shave all the girls.
I wish I knew enough about Koikatsu (or whatever it is) and Ren'Py, it would be fun to make a game where you could choose "shaved/hairy/landing strip/heart/etc" for each girl ;) The game would probably end up being 250Gig just for an hour of game play :ROFLMAO:
Haven't played the game yet, but I definitely go more towards pubic hair on girls since it adds variety to me. That gets me to play games more when they add it.

Just my worthless 2 cents.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Some people like pubic hair and some people don't. Dev heard loud and clear that some of you wants pubic hair XD No need to bombard him with the same topic. I'm personally not fan of the pubic hair much but everybody has different tastes nothing wrong with that. This game mostly has school girls and loli like characters so it's only normal that girls are shaved. If you look at the games with school settings: lessons in love, ecchi sensei, trouble in paradise, The Headmaster...etc you can see overwhelming majority of the girls are shaved as well. It fits the setting more this way. That's why you don't see much pubic hairs. If the game was mostly about milfs than you would see pubic hairs flying everywhere :ROFLMAO: As the game progress and we get new non student characters, pretty sure the dev would add pubic hairs on some of them

Last edited:
Reactions: Lucas Martinez

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
main event "Bleeping Bleepers" complete spudge event "roommates"

to unlock "club activities PT 1" complete kio's event "Blazers"

nice hints??

so you wanna go to space? here is a hint "get rich!"

also done all tutoring that is available, it is all repeat same events now, have done same with "dorm common room" talk to everyone there every day until it is just repeats

visit all places on every day
also tried staying home for 2 weeks to see if taht triggered something

nothing else to do with kio than to go to her for a handjob making her desire increase by 1, ive done it 30 times now so she is at 30 desire, that did not trigger anything new either

Pers0nas

Sensei Overnight
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2020
main event "Bleeping Bleepers" complete spudge event "roommates"

to unlock "club activities PT 1" complete kio's event "Blazers"

nice hints??

so you wanna go to space? here is a hint "get rich!"

also done all tutoring that is available, it is all repeat same events now, have done same with "dorm common room" talk to everyone there every day until it is just repeats

visit all places on every day
also tried staying home for 2 weeks to see if taht triggered something

nothing else to do with kio than to go to her for a handjob making her desire increase by 1, ive done it 30 times now so she is at 30 desire, that did not trigger anything new either
You've transcended into full blaze mode! But yeah, that's all for now. This update was basically me getting things functional and giving every character at least 1 event.

during the first lewd scene,
where she asks mc if he wants a bj,
no is yes and yes is no.

Is that intentional fuckery because its a dream,
or is it a mistake?
Hmmm... no comment

Reactions: Ponyboy451
3.90 star(s) 58 Votes