Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
You've transcended into full blaze mode! But yeah, that's all for now. This update was basically me getting things functional and giving every character at least 1 event.
maybe add something so we can see that it is done, maybe a check box or like --> main event "Bleeping Bleepers" complete spudge event "roommates" <--

so we know it is done and not keep trying to find some weird trigger that might happen on weekend/weekday at a specific place

edit:: like you do at events

but I now noticed this

Nirima Events:
Point Scoring
Avid Reader

Dayai Events:
Friend Zoned
Lost Again

so that means there are two events I missed somehow?? point scoring and lost again?

Pers0nas

Sensei Overnight
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2020
maybe add something so we can see that it is done, maybe a check box or like --> main event "Bleeping Bleepers" complete spudge event "roommates" <--

so we know it is done and not keep trying to find some weird trigger that might happen on weekend/weekday at a specific place

edit:: like you do at events

but I now noticed this

Nirima Events:
Point Scoring
Avid Reader

Dayai Events:
Friend Zoned
Lost Again

so that means there are two events I missed somehow?? point scoring and lost again?
Yup! Remember to check out the common room on all weekdays

Reactions: Belnick

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I find myself clicking back and forth watching the girls eyes move they're like beautiful marbles but unlike Keegan-Michael Key I won't be putting them in my mouth....or will I?

Last edited:
Reactions: Pers0nas

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
I liked this update. I tried playing from an old save and it got boring because almost nothing happens, literally. Starting again actually had students showing up to tutor and new locations to explore and that was fun.

Marcmad

Aug 5, 2020
Pers0nas

I Just play you game and I saw, you put some French in it, probably google translated... If you want, send me a PM with the sentences you want translated and I will do it for you.

French is my first language so it's not a big deal.

-Love the game BTW.

Reactions: Pers0nas

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
So, old save makes boo boo's...
Hi Bobber Tail,

I had a similar error - KeyError: u'player_name' - with my old save, fixed it by editing...

Edited out of game (not running).

namechange.rpy

Changed to the name I used with my original save.

player_name = "add your name here"

---

Changed these as well.

if player_name == "add your name here":
$ player_name="add your name here"

---

Loaded save and played for quite a while.

I cannot tell you why it worked, but it did for me. I was able to use my original save and game has not glitched yet.

Good luck Dev.

Reactions: Bobber Tail

Specter2470

Aug 12, 2019
Anyone else unable to download for windows?
I keep getting an error "invalid compressed data to extract" message.
I tried all 3 downloads to no avail

Pers0nas

Sensei Overnight
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2020
I have no idea why you're getting that error, and I have no idea how to fix it, I'm sorry

Marcmad

Aug 5, 2020

3 Questions : What are you using to extract the file of the game? Do you have problem with other game or only this one? And PC or MAC?

-Just tried myself and got no problem, so I think the problem come for the software you use the extract the game.

I am using winrar personally.

Specter2470

Aug 12, 2019
I'm on
3 Questions : What are you using to extract the file of the game? Do you have problem with other game or only this one? And PC or MAC?

-Just tried myself and got no problem, so I think the problem come for the software you use the extract the game.

I am using winrar personally.
I'm on PC, and this is the only game I've had issues with.
I use WinZip to extract all files - have used it forever without issue.

Marcmad

Aug 5, 2020
I'm on

I'm on PC, and this is the only game I've had issues with.
I use WinZip to extract all files - have used it forever without issue.
Ok, so I download WinZip and just has I tough it doesn't work, so the problem come from it.

Just for testing, I repack the game here ( ) could you try it? I just remove one of the exe file and I want to know if it fix the problem with WinZip.

But if you use something else like 7Zip or WinRar like me, you should have no problem extracting the game.

The the Guy

Jun 28, 2018
It really seems like youre under utilizing the medium youre in. In the first week the only options you give the player are a simple yes or no and to ask questions give the player something to do when talking to the students. Like when Tora flirts with the Mc give the player a choice in what way they respond let them tell her not to do that its inappropriate or to flirt back. You can let the player decide whether the students call him sensei or not out of class and let that effect their relationship with the mc. Games are extremely good mediums for story telling but if you dont utilize the game part of it youre missing out on an opportunity to not only tell but to challenge yourself into coming up with different scenarios.

Pers0nas

Sensei Overnight
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2020
It really seems like youre under utilizing the medium youre in. In the first week the only options you give the player are a simple yes or no and to ask questions give the player something to do when talking to the students. Like when Tora flirts with the Mc give the player a choice in what way they respond let them tell her not to do that its inappropriate or to flirt back. You can let the player decide whether the students call him sensei or not out of class and let that effect their relationship with the mc. Games are extremely good mediums for story telling but if you dont utilize the game part of it youre missing out on an opportunity to not only tell but to challenge yourself into coming up with different scenarios.
Hey man! Thank you alot for the feedback! Things like more choices for MC in the future will definitely come, but for right now, I'd say he's still figuring out this new city and this new life he's living.

The choices, whilst I plan to include a bunch to help differentiate the story, won't be too many. This is a story seen through the MC's eyes, rather than the players, so giving the player a bunch of choices on how students should address them or how they should act around him ect isn't really a thing I'd want to implement.

But I will be definitely reading back your message in the future, it might just help me with crafting different narrative paths!

3.90 star(s) 58 Votes