Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
I see no warnings about old saves not working, I got a lot of errors in one scene, not sure how old the scene is, but attaching log and save.

Pers0nas

Sensei Overnight
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2020
View attachment 1090648
Is Oki wearing latex gloves?
Nah, they're just regular white ones

I see no warnings about old saves not working, I got a lot of errors in one scene, not sure how old the scene is, but attaching log and save.
Ah, that's from 0.1.5, before I implemented the MC name change. I said in the 0.1.5.1 update log that you'll either need to start from the beginning or wait until the weekend mornings to change MC's name

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Nah, they're just regular white ones

Ah, that's from 0.1.5, before I implemented the MC name change. I said in the 0.1.5.1 update log that you'll either need to start from the beginning or wait until the weekend mornings to change MC's name
I only opened the save, I did not change the name.

mithroll

Mar 16, 2017
I really like this game and the art and characters are fantastic, but it is so hard to trigger events. I just randomly click around until one happens. Is there an event tracker or something so I can see what I'm missing? Am I just being stupid?

Pers0nas

Sensei Overnight
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2020
I really like this game and the art and characters are fantastic, but it is so hard to trigger events. I just randomly click around until one happens. Is there an event tracker or something so I can see what I'm missing? Am I just being stupid?
If you open up the journal, you'll see 'characters' and 'event hints'. Characters shows the main and side character profiles, with their events listed in them, and Event Hints show what events you need to complete to unlock the following main events. Honestly though, just explore, the MC is in a new city living a new life after all

mithroll

Mar 16, 2017
If you open up the journal, you'll see 'characters' and 'event hints'. Characters shows the main and side character profiles, with their events listed in them, and Event Hints show what events you need to complete to unlock the following main events. Honestly though, just explore, the MC is in a new city living a new life after all
Oh, I'm dumb as hell. I had no idea there was a journal, I normally don't look at the bottom buttons at all. Turns out I already unlocked everything. thanks!

Reactions: Pers0nas

davemarg

Dec 30, 2019
Question for the dev: Do you have a story/update plan or do you add whatever you fell appropriate at the moment?

Pers0nas

Sensei Overnight
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2020
Question for the dev: Do you have a story/update plan or do you add whatever you fell appropriate at the moment?
I have somewhat of an update plan, and I definitely know where I want the story to go... That being said, some events, like Spudge's ones and Dorm Common Room ones are mostly just spur of the moment things

Reactions: davemarg

davemarg

Dec 30, 2019
I have somewhat of an update plan, and I definitely know where I want the story to go... That being said, some events, like Spudge's ones and Dorm Common Room ones are mostly just spur of the moment things
Good to know, thx. "Somewhat of an update plan" definitely does not sound as a plan detailed enough to answer my questions so I will skip them :)
I have high hopes for this game and now I just need to be patient for the content to be added. I will check back sometimes during summer (hope that's enough time). GOOD LUCK WITH THE DEVALOPMENT!!!

Reactions: Pers0nas

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
Phew, after playing the last release, I'm not sure what to make of the game. I feel I should be liking it a lot more than I actually do.

The comparisions to LiL have been drawn a couple of times already, so I'd generally refrain from drawing them if possible, but they seem even more apparent with the latest release than they did before, especially with the some of the character dynamics in place. I am not certain that is in the games best interest - the comparision is going to be as inevitable as it is unfavourable I feel.

3.90 star(s) 58 Votes