Pers0nas

Sensei Overnight
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2020
Phew, after playing the last release, I'm not sure what to make of the game. I feel I should be liking it a lot more than I actually do.

The comparisions to LiL have been drawn a couple of times already, so I'd generally refrain from drawing them if possible, but they seem even more apparent with the latest release than they did before, especially with the some of the character dynamics in place. I am not certain that is in the games best interest - the comparision is going to be as inevitable as it is unfavourable I feel.
This is a very valid critique, and it's one that I accept. Truth be told, I'm still in the early stages of development, but come 0.3.0 and beyond, I'm pretty sure that Sensei Overnight will fit the niche I'm aiming it to be in.

All I can say is stick around! I'm trying my hardest and I still have a few things to learn, but I'm slowly getting there.

Reactions: LooLoo Baloo

Trapstar102

Jul 1, 2018
One thing that needs to be fix, unless I'm trippin, in the beginning when you ask if we want to enable pubic hair or not, I go for enable only to find out it was turned off. It was switched.

I get the, "I see you're a fellow person of culture" when I enable and I get, "Oh you like a lil trim?" when I disable. Kinda confusing.

Pers0nas

Sensei Overnight
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2020
One thing that needs to be fix, unless I'm trippin, in the beginning when you ask if we want to enable pubic hair or not, I go for enable only to find out it was turned off. It was switched.

I get the, "I see you're a fellow person of culture" when I enable and I get, "Oh you like a lil trim?" when I disable. Kinda confusing.
I'll be sure to look into that
wut new in .2-5 ?
Check out the changelog

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Every time I saw the birds name I always saw it as splooge so I edited it and changed their name to The narrow sparrow.

moveinp is missing.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Lol this semi-sandbox mode that is totally just a copy of that other game... Is there a plan to add events to it? Seems most of the time it's just a pointless click after school.

Pers0nas

Sensei Overnight
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2020
Lol this semi-sandbox mode that is totally just a copy of that other game... Is there a plan to add events to it? Seems most of the time it's just a pointless click after school.
The pointless clicks often lead you to events. The semi-sandbox structure is the best way for me to tell the story. I tried experimenting with a more linear, kinetic path (first 8 days).

Every time I saw the birds name I always saw it as splooge so I edited it and changed their name to The narrow sparrow.

moveinp is missing.
Thanks! I'll get this fixed

Pers0nas

Sensei Overnight
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2020
SMALL BUGFIX UPDATE: The typos reported to me have been fixed, Spudge's Event "Roommates" had a scene missing, thats been fixed, and your lawn mower should work as intended now; basically, enabling pubic hair should properly enable it, and vice versa.

(The NOPY uploads and Compressed versions will need to be updated. The MEGA, GDRIVE and MEDIAFIRE uploads contain the bugfixes).

Toram Eldin

Jul 2, 2018
I tried searching for an answer in this thread and have tried meeting up with Kio in every place I can think of and still can't trigger the Test Dummy event. Is there something I'm missing?

Pers0nas

Sensei Overnight
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2020
I tried searching for an answer in this thread and have tried meeting up with Kio in every place I can think of and still can't trigger the Test Dummy event. Is there something I'm missing?
If Kio's desire is 3 or above, then go to the suburbs and 'chill' with her (purple events are desire events)

Toram Eldin

Jul 2, 2018
If Kio's desire is 3 or above, then go to the suburbs and 'chill' with her (purple events are desire events)
Ah, I see. Thanks for the speedy answer. However, that raises another one. I may have missed it, but how do I raise her desire? It's currently at 0 and I'm not sure how to go about raising it. I may have to look again, but I think every event aside from that one is done.

Sethus1

Jul 1, 2018
Question: Mori has white events which I have no clue how to trigger - Friends and the last one. Any hints? :)

Pers0nas

Sensei Overnight
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2020
Question: Mori has white events which I have no clue how to trigger - Friends and the last one. Any hints? :)
'Friends' takes place in the common room on Thurdays, and 'Psycho' takes place at the Hotel. You'll need to complete Oki's event 'More Times Than Not' to unlock 'Psycho'

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Casseh

May 12, 2018
I'm trying to like the game but frankly speaking, the names are.. somewhat weird. "Oki", "Kio", "Dayai". I can't get those names through my skull for some reason lmao
There's also a few typos here and there, but well, I'm trying to keep an open mind so, yeah. I'll keep playing the updates, just hope it doesn't disappoint like some games have in the past. Best of luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pers0nas

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
i'm french and want to say if eruka was aimed to look like a dumbass that go in a foreign country learn a couple of words and never use then correctly then it's a succes, if not then i'm left wondering if she is not actualy a she as she seem to only describe herself as male ... basicly i'm french and don't approve that joke T_T
je suis juste à l'event de la piscine est encore une fois (surement la troisième depuis son apparition) elle fait une erreur, cette fois elle est "jaloux" (jalouse est la forme féminine)
i'm just at the swimming pool event and once again (it must be the third time since she came) she's making a mistake, this time she says she's "jaloux" ("jalouse" is the word for a female being envyous)
make me wonder if dev is on of those people that think all french people swear evey sentence and eat a "croissant" every morning and a "baguette" at every meal T_T please say no to the 50' (not even sure that was actualy a think at the time ><)

edit : got to the first event in the dorm now i know the dev seem to share my view on hipsters ... will she soon start to forgot english words and "have" to ask help because she's so used to "all" the other language she know that she forgot her native language ?

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 58 Votes