davemarg

Dec 30, 2019
Just want to confirm that HJ from Kio is the only H so far in the game v0.2.0.
I am 168 days in, at 202 compassion and 22 desire. Is something else supposed to open at this stage of the dev?
I did 2 straight weeks of common room talking to all and 2 straight weeks of tutoring and visiting different places every weekend. Change log lists whole bunch of stuff but no previews for it. I seen all previews in game already

Pers0nas

Sensei Overnight
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2020
Just want to confirm that HJ from Kio is the only H so far in the game v0.2.0.
I am 168 days in, at 202 compassion and 22 desire. Is something else supposed to open at this stage of the dev?
I did 2 straight weeks of common room talking to all and 2 straight weeks of tutoring and visiting different places every weekend. Change log lists whole bunch of stuff but no previews for it. I seen all previews in game already
Okay first of all; 168 days? You are a trooper and I admire your tenacity.

But yes, there's only one repeatable. If all the events are crossed out for you then you've completed all of them.

Reactions: hentai charley

davemarg

Dec 30, 2019

But yes, there's only one repeatable. If all the events are crossed out for you then you've completed all of them.
Lol yeah I hoped that something will open at 200 compassion so I kept going. Now sit and wait for an update. Thx for your reply and good luck with the game! 5 stars!

Tristan Robert

Nov 3, 2019

You have at least three troopers now (120d)xD Please do changeable event hints menu because i was truthful enough not to check in event menu, has i don't Spudge event or no (i thought i needed to clean up room somehow ). But your writing and thoughtful(mostly) menu are impressing. Nice work! But please, try to do a bit more content I'll be waiting

Last edited:

Pers0nas

Sensei Overnight
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2020
Hey-Hey everyone!

Just stopping by to let you all know that Sensei Overnight 0.2.5 has been released on my Patreon. The public release will follow on the 17th. If you guys want to, you can check out my patreon, but you obviously don't have to, as your love and support is more than enough for me!

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
If only for the penguin fact I have to give it a download and trial.

All the peeps crapping on it for the art style seem to forget that a lot of the top devs got their start in doing models in Koikatsu before they moved up to Honey Select then Daz. At least it's in Ren'Py and not HTML or Flash or RPGM.

Might be absolute crap, but everyone's got to start somewhere.
RPGM is straight up garbage....

Trapstar102

Jul 1, 2018
Aight, I'm still in the middle of playing this, but the intro in the beginning telling me the music slaps wasn't a lie. This music definitely unique from the other games. No generic same music either, this shit goes!

Reactions: Pers0nas

nicestgamer

Modder
Feb 10, 2019
Here is an unofficial compressed version of this game.
Some users have requested more compressed versions of my other compression's, some people have limited Hard drive space and/or limited internet speed or have metered internet amounts. So I started with the MoCompressed version this time as it seems to be preferred.

(If you appreciate these crunches please consider dropping a like on this post)

Here is a crunched version of the game.
I used YACs High Quality setting for this crunch.
SenseiOvernight0.2.5-0.2.5-pc-Compressed
Original 836 Megs
crunched 373 Megs - - - -
(more mirrors upon request - I only use free anonymous hosts)

Here is a crunched version of the game.
I used YACs Medium Quality setting for this crunch. (Smaller files = lower image quality)
SenseiOvernight0.2.5-0.2.5-pc-MoCompressed
Original 836 Megs
crunched 258 Megs - - - -
(more mirrors upon request - I only use free anonymous hosts)

If you like this story and want to support the dev's you can do so at the following links:
Developer: Pers0nas - - - -

Pers0nas if you could add to the OP that would be appreciated.

Have a great day/evening/night everyone,
Nicestgamer

This game crunched using:
YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V1.3]
YAC Author: hngg

Last edited:

SparrowXR

Jul 15, 2020
Does anyone else get the "an exception has occurred" screen? If anyone else does, is there a way to fix it or is that just a bug?

3.90 star(s) 58 Votes