molivo

Oct 30, 2019
I'm liking the game so far, the Lessons in Love influences are noticable and I really like that game so...
There's a nice variety of girls and I found it pretty easy to distinguish them by looks and personality (although I struggled with some similar names at first).
I would say the biggest issue right now is that the events feel very short. This is very understandable since this is your first project and you've barely started, but maybe this could be improved upon as you get better and as you get more support for your game.

Pers0nas

Sensei Overnight
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2020
I'm liking the game so far, the Lessons in Love influences are noticable and I really like that game so...
There's a nice variety of girls and I found it pretty easy to distinguish them by looks and personality (although I struggled with some similar names at first).
I would say the biggest issue right now is that the events feel very short. This is very understandable since this is your first project and you've barely started, but maybe this could be improved upon as you get better and as you get more support for your game.
Thank you very much for the feedback! I've been trying different writing styles and structures, and I agree that events are on the shorter side. I was writing for 10+ characters this update, so I really didn't wanna burn myself out

mgtoons

Jul 25, 2018
I am interested. I just wish they didn't all look the same. That's my biggest issue. I think the models need rethinking and overhaul.

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
hmm sound interesting, it says 3Dcg, but it looks more like 2Dcg. I thing from what I have seen it would be great as a 3D ren'py or and interactive set up. Just saying.

chadrea

Mar 4, 2020
When looking at the event tracker its telling me that I haven't done the Eruka - Cats and Cute Girls event. I don't know how to do that one? All my other events have been completed, and it feels like I have gone just about everyplace I can go. Any possible help?

Pers0nas

Sensei Overnight
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2020
When looking at the event tracker its telling me that I haven't done the Eruka - Cats and Cute Girls event. I don't know how to do that one? All my other events have been completed, and it feels like I have gone just about everyplace I can go. Any possible help?
Eruka is available to tutor on Fridays

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Yes! New update, look like had to start over again but your game was fun to play with so to me it was and still worth the replay

Reactions: Pers0nas

Xandyr44

Dec 4, 2017
So just started and the very first choice gives backwards dialog. If you select Yes you get the no choice dialog and if you select No you get the yes option dialog.

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Sensei Overnight [v0.2.0] [Pers0nas]

Original Size Win: 762 MB

Compressed Size Win: 191 MB (278 MB unpacked)

Win:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

done by Cruncher v0.4.1.1(BAS@f95zone)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sethus1

Jul 1, 2018
nothing else to do with kio than to go to her for a handjob making her desire increase by 1, ive done it 30 times now so she is at 30 desire, that did not trigger anything new either
So this update is about:
1. Repeatable Tutoring events
2. Repeatable Dorm Room events
3. HJ from Kio
Am I missing something?

Wesieboy56

Dec 7, 2017
game looks cute, comparable comparisons to lessons in love already made, fun has been had, looking forward to the nest release

MaviusJones

Mar 23, 2019
Is this a fuckfest game, where you say hello and they jump right on your dick, or is it a buildup game where you have to get to know them a bit first?

Pers0nas

Sensei Overnight
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2020
So just started and the very first choice gives backwards dialog. If you select Yes you get the no choice dialog and if you select No you get the yes option dialog.
Yes.

Countless "u'player_name" errors (n)
This is because I implemented the ability for people to change the MC's name in 0.1.5.1. If you start a new game, you can change it then and there. If not, you can change it on weekend mornings.

So this update is about:
1. Repeatable Tutoring events
2. Repeatable Dorm Room events
3. HJ from Kio
Am I missing something?
The other 23 events, but yes thus update was mainly about bringing everything together and forming the base for which I can build off of in the future.

Is this a fuckfest game, where you say hello and they jump right on your dick, or is it a buildup game where you have to get to know them a bit first?
The latter.

• Love
Reactions: MaviusJones

Lilsmkr

Nov 24, 2019
is there any sexual content? i feel like im just talking to these girls and getting no where so far

Pers0nas

Sensei Overnight
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2020
is there any sexual content? i feel like im just talking to these girls and getting no where so far
This is more of an eroge than a straight H-game, so you'll have to get to know the characters before anything happens. I've put screenshots of sexual content in the post, so just keep playing and you'll get there.

Reactions: Lucas Martinez
Apr 19, 2020
This is more of an eroge than a straight H-game, so you'll have to get to know the characters before anything happens. I've put screenshots of sexual content in the post, so just keep playing and you'll get there.
I'm glad to see that. H scenes with no story or character building are so dull. It's good to have it the way you do

3.90 star(s) 58 Votes