harrySKLI12

Jul 2, 2019
After finishing what's available I think this game has a lot of potential. Every once in a while I ran into a line that could use some work imo or a misspelling but the actual writing itself is enjoyable, the characters are cute and interesting, the music does lowkey slap and your guide is a bird-bro. Here's hoping the game goes far man good luck also dayai best girl

Pers0nas

Sensei Overnight
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2020
I'd just like to say that I'm very thankful for all the positive feedback and constructive criticism I've received so far. I've been wanting to tell a story for so long, but just didn't know how to tell it, and I feel like this is the right way to go. So, stick around, get some tea, cause I'll be updating this as soon as I can! I've been nervous about releasing 0.1 for so long, and now I'm just relieved and eager to continue the story, thank you all!

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
I'd just like to say that I'm very thankful for all the positive feedback and constructive criticism I've received so far. I've been wanting to tell a story for so long, but just didn't know how to tell it, and I feel like this is the right way to go. So, stick around, get some tea, cause I'll be updating this as soon as I can! I've been nervous about releasing 0.1 for so long, and now I'm just relieved and eager to continue the story, thank you all!
Said it before but will say it again: Hit me up if you want help with typos, I like to help projects I like and I like this one so yeah. It was a fantastic start, I'm certainly hyped for what's next!

Pers0nas

Sensei Overnight
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2020
Said it before but will say it again: Hit me up if you want help with typos, I like to help projects I like and I like this one so yeah. It was a fantastic start, I'm certainly hyped for what's next!
Thanks man! I'll definitely consider it

Reactions: BaasB

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
Thanks man! I'll definitely consider it
Now that I'm thinking deeply about it, I can't really deny that I'm halfway between desperate for distraction and pushy as all hell. The only thing my help would cost is your time as, well, I can't really do shit without the dev actually there. (If I haven't made it clear enough: I'm bored and I'm quite confident on my english skills, no costs whatsoever, my payment would be the time I'd be killing AND helping this game that I honestly enjoyed.)

SelfAd done and my bored desperation acknowledged, I'd say my scene is done! Ayo!

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
ok, my twisted sense of humor has been gnawing at me for a while now sitting at the computer and I have to do this since this is a brand new game and thread.........

IS THERE A WALKTHROUGH?
ANDROID PORT?, WHERE'S THE ANDROID POOOOOORT?????WHEN'S THE ANDRIOD PORT COMING OUT???
WHEN'S THE UPDATE? WHY ISN'T THE UPDATE DONE YET?
I COULD DO THIS SOOOOOOOOO MUCH BETTER!!!

;):D:ROFLMAO:

Since that's 9/10s of most threads, and someone usually pops up right away demanding that stuff I thought I'd get it out of the way :cool::LOL:

Now, go back to your regular discussions.......nothing to see here

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
On a more serious note, pretty nice start so far. It's got a nice amount of cute and interesting ladies. Definitely going on my watch list for sure.

Reactions: Pers0nas

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Another potential good game go into my bookmark, look very interesting and can't wait to see how the game would continue in the future updates. Wish you the best with the first project Pers0nas , if you have problem with story developing or ideas you could share and asking people on the site for it or could taking some inspiration from other games too

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
If only for the penguin fact I have to give it a download and trial.

All the peeps crapping on it for the art style seem to forget that a lot of the top devs got their start in doing models in Koikatsu before they moved up to Honey Select then Daz. At least it's in Ren'Py and not HTML or Flash or RPGM.

Might be absolute crap, but everyone's got to start somewhere.
Quite amazing my comment was deleted and yet these comments can be made. :oops:

Reactions: A Common Crab

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
Hope you saw my review. I mentioned a few points there :)

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I like the story and the characters so far. It was a nice introduction to the game. So far my favorite character for some reason is the bird. Good luck with the game.
Spudge is the REAL MC. "Sensei" is just a filler character between Spudge scenes :ROFLMAO:
(and I guess it would have to have a "beastiality" tag if Spudge was the one with the dick having sex with the girls :eek:)

I hope Spudge finds a cute lady bird (or flock) at some point ;)

seeraltair

Dec 1, 2017
One issue with this game so far for me is, that there is too much internal monologs. I understand that you want to MC as introvert a in that case these monologs are spot on, maybe a little bit more nihilistic, but spot on. Unfortunately, games are more about show and less about tell. I know that many other games have a lot of text to read, but they usually contain some interesting information or mystery. Just tone them down a bit, if you can. Otherwise, the game looks interesting enough, so keep up the good work.

Pers0nas

Sensei Overnight
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2020
One issue with this game so far for me is, that there is too much internal monologs. I understand that you want to MC as introvert a in that case these monologs are spot on, maybe a little bit more nihilistic, but spot on. Unfortunately, games are more about show and less about tell. I know that many other games have a lot of text to read, but they usually contain some interesting information or mystery. Just tone them down a bit, if you can. Otherwise, the game looks interesting enough, so keep up the good work.
Very valid criticsm. Janu (MC) is a heavy reflection on myself in terms of his tendency to inner monologue, but going forward there'll definitely be a bit less.

Reactions: BaasB

Fabree

Apr 16, 2020
Very valid criticsm. Janu (MC) is a heavy reflection on myself in terms of his tendency to inner monologue, but going forward there'll definitely be a bit less.
Do you have patreon? Or planning to make one?

3.90 star(s) 58 Votes