Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Is the game supposed to get stuck at "Do not listen to her. You are a wonderful person." (in dream)?

Pers0nas

Sensei Overnight
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2020
Hey everyone!

Dropping by to let you all know that Sensei Overnight 0.5.0 Part One has been released for my . The public update will follow on the 17th, so consider supporting me if you can, but if not, you've only got two weeks to wait.

SO 0.5.0 PART ONE.png

Pers0nas

Sensei Overnight
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2020
Ive mentioned this about the game before but more options that matter.
If you've mentioned it before then idk why you're mentioning it again. We're still way early into this game, so that'll obviously come soon.

Reactions: flamewho

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Me when no new Dayai content: "My disappointment is immeasurable, and my day is ruined."

*clicks download* :p

Jun 18, 2021
I have tried 2 games similar to this one,
Why does the MC always have to be the mockery?
is that there is no normal Mc, I am not saying that it is dominant, but I am not normal, in which both parties are treated with respect, not that because they are teenager they think they can do and say whatever you are. someone say they are jokes and nothing more).
I know some of you like to be dominated. They are your fetishes and such.
but respecting others that this fetish does not suit us, according to our personality it is more to dominate. Each with his own

Pers0nas

Sensei Overnight
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2020
I have tried 2 games similar to this one,
Why does the MC always have to be the mockery?
is that there is no normal Mc, I am not saying that it is dominant, but I am not normal, in which both parties are treated with respect, not that because they are teenager they think they can do and say whatever you are. someone say they are jokes and nothing more).
I know some of you like to be dominated. They are your fetishes and such.
but respecting others that this fetish does not suit us, according to our personality it is more to dominate. Each with his own
If whatever fetishes that this game has aren't your cup of tea, then don't play it.

Reactions: yamato8125

Pers0nas

Sensei Overnight
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2020
Im stuck. Cant get to the event "the girl in the park" and "Garden Gloves" or the Light events inbetween. Please help
For the light event, take a good look at what you can do on a weekend afternoon. Garden Gloves will play after The Girl In the Park with the Dog Allergy if you've completed the character events to unlock it. If you're stuck, check the journal.

Reactions: Skarletts_Blossom69

mateusdb

Apr 16, 2019
Yeah, I'm feeling a little silly - been at weekend afternoon for the last hour trying to find the first light event and I still can't.

seigram

Oct 6, 2020
Made a character event guide mod to help with figuring out how to get the character events. On the character's profile page, it'll show you what you need to do to get the event. Has guide for main, side and dream/light events. Also adds helpers to the "Go Somewhere" menu, as well as hints on two choices that could lock you out of future events (as of now).

Edit: 2021/12/28 - Game now has a built in hint system, so I will no longer be updating this mod.

Edit: 2021/12/06 - Small bug fixes
Edit: 2021/12/06 - Updated for 0.6.0 p2
Edit: 2021/11/28 - Updated for 0.6.0 p1
Edit: 2021/10/16 - Updated for 0.5.0 p2; Since saves were nuked, I haven't been able to test it with any new content yet. Shouldn't crash, but might have some missing information if there are any special cases.
Edit: 2021/07/17 - Small bugfix.

Last edited:

Olrig

Jan 28, 2020
Hello there, first message on this website ^^. I had an issue launching the game on windows (game crash right away). And after few investigating, i figure out that deleting the file : [GameFolder] \ lib \ windows-x86_64 \ libusb-1.0.dll solve that.

Also as a developper, i'm wondering why this VN have DLL that can access to our USB port, if you see what i mean ;)
so be carefull.

3.90 star(s) 58 Votes