Pers0nas

Sensei Overnight
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2020
I was digging around the images and found one I didn't remember seeing. I went looking for it in the scripts and found a part that I don't think is working properly.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This never triggered for me in this scene, so I modified it a bit based on some of the code I had seen you use earlier in the scene and got it to work.

Not sure if the images were supposed to be hidden, but I figured I would bring it up in case the bug was simply missed.
These pics are supposed to flash like how they do in-script, unless you have 'skip transitions' enabled, then you wouldn't have seen them flash at all

Reactions: The_Wombat

Marrionette

Aug 3, 2019
These pics are supposed to flash like how they do in-script, unless you have 'skip transitions' enabled, then you wouldn't have seen them flash at all
Ah, that would be it! I didn't expect that to be the issue because I saw the first flashed image earlier in the scene! Ignore me~

bruhvirus

May 25, 2020
Im stuck getting mori's psycho event. I have done oki's event that you said was needed but it cant find out how to do this one.

Pers0nas

Sensei Overnight
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2020
Hey-Hey Everyone!

Just stopping by to say that Sensei Overnight 0.4.0 has been released on . It's the biggest update so far, so if you can't wait two weeks for the public release, then consider becoming a Patron. If not, then just...send me nice messages or something, idk SO 0.4.0.png

Pers0nas

Sensei Overnight
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2020
i've done that but it still wont trigger. Do i need to figure out how to talk to oki again before the event triggers?
No, the only other thing that would be preventing you from unlocking the event would be your compassion being less than 35. Other than that, it should be unlocked.

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
Pers0nas
The event hints are helpful, but they are missing one thing. I've got two events were the requirements are all met ("completed"), but I can't find out how to trigger them. A small hint of were to go to get them to actually start would be nice.

Or are they supposed to just trigger after class like other events and I am missing something?

There are also two events that haven't triggered yet and don't show up in the event hints.

But those may be tight to the two other events mentioned above.

And another small request:

I suggest hiding events from the event hints if they are already completed.

[EDIT]

Ok, all I had to do was take a nap and that started a cascade of new events :D

Last edited:

Pers0nas

Sensei Overnight
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2020
Pers0nas
The event hints are helpful, but they are missing one thing. I've got two events were the requirements are all met ("completed"), but I can't find out how to trigger them. A small hint of were to go to get them to actually start would be nice.

Or are they supposed to just trigger after class like other events and I am missing something?

There are also two events that haven't triggered yet and don't show up in the event hints.

But those may be tight to the two other events mentioned above.

And another small request:

I suggest hiding events from the event hints if they are already completed.
Those are main events and will play once the week starts if you've completed the character events to trigger them. Main events will play one after the other unless a character event needs to be completed beforehand, you don't have to go to a specific place to trigger them.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Sensei Overnight [v0.4.0] [Pers0nas] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,27 GB / 422 MB - SenseiOvernight0.4.0-0.4.0-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,24 GB / 384 MB - SenseiOvernight0.4.0-0.4.0-maccrunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

Please drop a (y) to support my work. Thanks and happy fapping gaming! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I've can't get the game to open without instantly closing with an error message. Does anyone know why that keeps happening?

Pers0nas

Sensei Overnight
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2020
I've can't get the game to open without instantly closing with an error message. Does anyone know why that keeps happening?
That sounds like a Ren'py issue, and it's one I can't fix unfortunately.

Pers0nas

Sensei Overnight
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2020
Do you think if I tried the Windows version, it will work? Or will I face the same issue as the Mac version?
I honestly have no idea as I don't own a Mac, it could work. You could also try downloading the game from my itch.io page

Reactions: Zontany
3.90 star(s) 58 Votes