Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Man I hate that music that starts with a loud piano and follows by quiet guitar. Why? Because it startled me not once or twice (when it starts again) and cracked immersion =_=
Inability to restart (watch again) events from menu is also not good (better work on that front soon, while it easy to fix since there is not that many events), this game is wip and we will forget some details sooner or later, and watching them whenever we want is better than starting all over.
Plot buildup is really promising and I already have things to think about and story really intrigues me. Dialogues are much better than I expected, really immersive and interesting, music choice is nice and nothing really stands out of place (except the one I wrote about earlyer, delete first few seconds out of that music or something).

Reactions: Pers0nas

Pers0nas

Sensei Overnight
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2020
Man I hate that music that starts with a loud piano and follows by quiet guitar. Why? Because it startled me not once or twice (when it starts again) and cracked immersion =_=
Inability to restart (watch again) events from menu is also not good (better work on that front soon, while it easy to fix since there is not that many events), this game is wip and we will forget some details sooner or later, and watching them whenever we want is better than starting all over.
Plot buildup is really promising and I already have things to think about and story really intrigues me. Dialogues are much better than I expected, really immersive and interesting, music choice is nice and nothing really stands out of place (except the one I wrote about earlyer, delete first few seconds out of that music or something).
Thank you for the feedback. I'm gonna do my best to figure out how to make every event repeatable for the next release.

Reactions: Vizer007

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
so i played the new update but i have to say ....booooooring.....if you wanna tell a story, tell it......but all this flying through the week is boooring....and how many points do you have to make to have the next boooring step forward?????there isnt really any story behind??? what ever i´m out....good luck

Reactions: Pers0nas

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Vaginal sex?? I seem to have gone to every girl everyday for weeks/weekends and through the main events and met up with every girl until they are repeating the same things and the closest was with Hana when she tied the mc up and grinded against him!! Unless I'm missing something?

Pers0nas

Sensei Overnight
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2020
Vaginal sex?? I seem to have gone to every girl everyday for weeks/weekends and through the main events and met up with every girl until they are repeating the same things and the closest was with Hana when she tied the mc up and grinded against him!! Unless I'm missing something?
I mean, there was the first week where 1000 uses the MC like a sex doll and shape shifts into whoever the MC desired. That's as close as it gets to vaginal sex for now

KDBA

Apr 24, 2019
I don't have the journal (or anything at all) on the bottom of my window in this version.

Pers0nas

Sensei Overnight
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2020
I don't have the journal (or anything at all) on the bottom of my window in this version.
Could you perhaps send a screenshot? The only thing I can think that might be causing this would be a corrupted save

Pers0nas

Sensei Overnight
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2020
Here you go.
Okay that NO DC thing at the top has caused some issues for people in other renpy games. I'm pretty sure you have a corrupted save, and I don't really know how to fix that

KDBA

Apr 24, 2019
Okay that NO DC thing at the top has caused some issues for people in other renpy games. I'm pretty sure you have a corrupted save, and I don't really know how to fix that
Bugger.

I loaded my oldest save and checked the journal there and I managed to miss Club Activities Pt II somehow anyway...

Pers0nas

Sensei Overnight
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2020
Bugger.

I loaded my oldest save and checked the journal there and I managed to miss Club Activities Pt II somehow anyway...
Sorry again. At least you'll get another shot at getting to Club Activities Pt II now

CocoLatte

Oct 8, 2018

It's actually a problem in the newest expansion of The Binding of Isaac too. Seems to be something with NVIDIA

It's fixed by navigating to "C:\ProgramData\NVIDIA Corporation\Drs" and deleting the file named "nvdrssel.bin", at least for that game.

Reactions: BlurryRender

Fluxie

Sep 15, 2018
It's actually a problem in the newest expansion of The Binding of Isaac too. Seems to be something with NVIDIA

It's fixed by navigating to "C:\ProgramData\NVIDIA Corporation\Drs" and deleting the file named "nvdrssel.bin", at least for that game.
That gets rid of the NO DC for a while but for more permanent solution open NVIDIA Control panel, go to Manage 3D Settings and on the Global Settings tab find "Threaded optimization". If it is set on "Custom" set it on "Auto" (or On/Off if you prefer and/or know what you are doing). Don't forget to apply the changes.

Note that your mileage may vary but doing this has gotten rid of the NO DC for me so far (knock on wood) where as deleting the nvdssel.bin or restoring settings to default would get rid of it for a while.

3.90 star(s) 58 Votes