• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Pers0nas

Sensei Overnight
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2020
Umm.... IDK if it's something I ate or the fact that none of the name of girls make sense... Or maybe it's culture shock... or maybe the fact that all the girls are prissy little bitches... but I'm on Day 11 and bored as hell with the passive-aggressive script of this game. IDK if it gets better or not, but I'm done with it.

The only thing I truly enjoyed with the very true line:

Seinfeld has never been funny.
You're on day 11, so straight out of the intro week, and you're saying you're bored. I could understand if you got to the end of the current version and you felt bored with the story, you're free to feel how you want, but talking about boredom when you're at 0.1.5 content is a little bit fast.

Also, names are kinda culturally appropriate to the setting the game takes place in, being Japan.

And yes, Seinfeld is pretty terrible.

Reactions: BanditoMarito

Lolichu

May 4, 2017
Really enjoying the game so far, can never get enough of this vibe. There is a little bit of aimlessness towards the beginning when you can't find anyone during the week in dorms or tutoring, but after that I like how things pick up.

I do have one question though:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Laehl

Jun 6, 2018
Am I missing something? I have gone through many days trying to get events to trigger, all options it seems on their respective days, and nothing but compassion ups. I just updated from 2.0 to current, but also not sure if I saw everything before hand either.

Reactions: StarHam

Pers0nas

Sensei Overnight
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2020
Really enjoying the game so far, can never get enough of this vibe. There is a little bit of aimlessness towards the beginning when you can't find anyone during the week in dorms or tutoring, but after that I like how things pick up.

I do have one question though:
Perhaps in the future

Mori's 'psycho' event never triggers. 100+ compassion 17 desire. No idea what to do.
If you've completed Oki's event 'More Times Than Not...', Go to the hotel on weekends

Am I missing something? I have gone through many days trying to get events to trigger, all options it seems on their respective days, and nothing but compassion ups. I just updated from 2.0 to current, but also not sure if I saw everything before hand either.
Check the 'Event Hints' page. You might need to complete specific chatacter events first to advance through the main story

Are there plans to make the event hint page like, helpful? At all?
So you mean to say that having a page that tells you what character events are needed to unlock main events isn't helpful? I'm not changing it from how it is right now, as that would take a long time, and I don't want the game to hold your hand

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
until this update I hadn't played since 2.5. I remember being bored as hell "wake up, flash past the school day, nothing productive at tutoring or the dorm room - repeat to the weekend, nothing happens on the weekend". Skipped the next update, then decided to try this update - same boring shit. Looked back through some posts and kept seeing references to "event tracker" and "Journal" ........but I don't have any of those. Being the wise and wonderful person that I am (humble too :LOL:) I went searching. Holy Smokes those magical items DO exist - but you wiseguys, I mean wise experts, say that a corrupt save will make them dissapear. I must have a corrupt save. I tried an older save. No joy. Tried another one - nope. Went way back to one of my earliest saves - hey! there's a journal in the upper right hand corner!...bang!crash!error!....shit. Oh well.

It was such an early save it wouldn't have saved me much from starting over anyway, so I did. At least I can fast forward through some things, and maybe do other things more efficiently than last time. Gives me a chance to replay the goodies and catch back up on things I've forgotten.

DeyoZero

Jul 9, 2020
I've seen every event except "Caretaker", under Dayai's character page. I spent a couple of weeks chatting with her at every opportunity, but I just can't seem to trigger it. Does anyone have a hint for me?

Pers0nas

Sensei Overnight
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2020
I've seen every event except "Caretaker", under Dayai's character page. I spent a couple of weeks chatting with her at every opportunity, but I just can't seem to trigger it. Does anyone have a hint for me?
Take a look at where you can go on weekend afternoons carefully

• Red Heart
Reactions: DeyoZero

The_Wombat

Changing Life
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2019
Seeing a lot of similar questions in this thread I just want to send a little support for the dev here. I think you have no obligation to answer everyone on "how to get event x" especially when there is guide INSIDE the game. If it were on a wiki page, or in web document, fine.

Another case - I see that this game is more of a VN/story based than FapMarathon type of game. If it were the latter, then it would be understandable to just hand over the good stuff to everyone asking. But it is not. It is meant to be played like a VN - by reading, making choices. If you do not pay attention - do not blame the dev here.

Personas - keep up the good work! And do not mind that not everyone likes it. Taste and prefference is difficult thing. Just do your own thing, how you want it.

Trapstar102

Jul 1, 2018
Seeing a lot of similar questions in this thread I just want to send a little support for the dev here. I think you have no obligation to answer everyone on "how to get event x" especially when there is guide INSIDE the game. If it were on a wiki page, or in web document, fine.

Another case - I see that this game is more of a VN/story based than FapMarathon type of game. If it were the latter, then it would be understandable to just hand over the good stuff to everyone asking. But it is not. It is meant to be played like a VN - by reading, making choices. If you do not pay attention - do not blame the dev here.

Personas - keep up the good work! And do not mind that not everyone likes it. Taste and prefference is difficult thing. Just do your own thing, how you want it.
See, that would be cool and all, but the fact that the in order to get certain events you got to be doing something at such a specific time and not all events are in the guide, gets people really puzzled.

Again, it's cool that the dev is choosing to answer and is not obligated to, but if things aren't as clear and you just going around exhausting every choice and still not getting anything, you shouldn't get a the player at that point. Just sayin'.

SecretUser95

Feb 22, 2019
Well, would you look at that ? A denpa VN in it's early stages. Well, I love denpa games, so I will be following this one.

I would say thou, the sandbox currently feels kind of ... empty. I mean, on each day you have kind of few options on where to go. This will probably change over the next months thou, and it seems like this is being updated regularly. EDIT: So, if you get this impression, the games takes a bit to open up, but there is actually quite a bit here. I fell for it.

Last edited:

Marrionette

Aug 3, 2019
I was digging around the images and found one I didn't remember seeing. I went looking for it in the scripts and found a part that I don't think is working properly.

This never triggered for me in this scene, so I modified it a bit based on some of the code I had seen you use earlier in the scene and got it to work.

Not sure if the images were supposed to be hidden, but I figured I would bring it up in case the bug was simply missed.

3.90 star(s) 58 Votes