BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I'm just going to ask this now, but can we not talk too much about other games in this thread? I don't mean to sound passive aggressive, but a lot of the comments have been comparisons and discussions about one other game. I take inspiration from a good amount of VN's, not just one. I'd really like to hear any feedback or constructive criticisms, suggestions and just things you like about Sensei Overnight if you have any.

I get it, people like to compare, but I've been hearing the same things since December last year, and with each update, I'm carving out Sensei Overnight's identity more and more, and I will continue to do so. So yeah, just try to keep your discussions on this thread around the game it's been made for as much as you can.
I'm liking your game (although for now I haven't advanced as much as I would like). If I have any suggestions I will comment it.

The other game, I have neither played nor will I play it, so I cannot compare it.

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
I'm just going to ask this now, but can we not talk too much about other games in this thread? I don't mean to sound passive aggressive, but a lot of the comments have been comparisons and discussions about one other game. I take inspiration from a good amount of VN's, not just one. I'd really like to hear any feedback or constructive criticisms, suggestions and just things you like about Sensei Overnight if you have any.

I get it, people like to compare, but I've been hearing the same things since December last year, and with each update, I'm carving out Sensei Overnight's identity more and more, and I will continue to do so. So yeah, just try to keep your discussions on this thread around the game it's been made for as much as you can.
Keep it up man. You're doing great.

Last edited:

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020

Nah, you're right, we should talk about this game more and not the other.

In terms of constructive criticism...not much I can give...
Game's good, got no real problem with it.
Best I can do is minor nitpicking...maybe the MC look.
He kinda looks meh, maybe it's his baby face.
Also, more pubic hair, got more hair on my shoulders then that.

Though I am confused, I got all the events crossed out, but on the first page preview images are some I haven't seem yet.
I miss,something?

Pers0nas

Sensei Overnight
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2020
Nah, you're right, we should talk about this game more and not the other.

In terms of constructive criticism...not much I can give...
Game's good, got no real problem with it.
Best I can do is minor nitpicking...maybe the MC look.
He kinda looks meh, maybe it's his baby face.
Also, more pubic hair, got more hair on my shoulders then that.

Though I am confused, I got all the events crossed out, but on the first page preview images are some I haven't seem yet.
I miss,something?
Be sure to check the character entries for main and side characters too. All of the preview images are in-game pics

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Ah , then I am not too sure, but if all of the events are crossed out then you haven't missed anything.
Probably sshould've mentioned which scenes.

The pic where Nirima (girl with glasses) is giving you a handjob and the scene where Dayai is dresses as an army? girl are scenes I haven't seen so far.

Pers0nas

Sensei Overnight
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2020
Probably sshould've mentioned which scenes.

The pic where Nirima (girl with glasses) is giving you a handjob and the scene where Dayai is dresses as an army? girl are scenes I haven't seen so far.
That's Hana not Nirima, and those are scenes from 0.3.0. Check the 'event hints' in the journal to see what character events you need to complete to progress through the main story.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
That's Hana not Nirima, and those are scenes from 0.3.0. Check the 'event hints' in the journal to see what character events you need to complete to progress through the main story.
D'oh, talked to much about LIL so overlooked the update.
That's totally my fault.

davemarg

Dec 30, 2019
Does anyone have a WT for this game? I suspected there is more H that one HJ/BJ with one girl and I was right but none are triggering. Did in-game weeks and weeks of room visits and location visits and nothing is opening (apart from one girl) and all of the girls have that stat over 100 (does it need to be higher?)

Pers0nas

Sensei Overnight
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2020
Does anyone have a WT for this game? I suspected there is more H that one HJ/BJ with one girl and I was right but none are triggering. Did in-game weeks and weeks of room visits and location visits and nothing is opening (apart from one girl) and all of the girls have that stat over 100 (does it need to be higher?)
Check the 'event hints page from the journal to see what events you need to unlock to continue. There are no new animations in this update, btw.

bl00gs

Jun 10, 2018
Check the 'event hints page from the journal to see what events you need to unlock to continue. There are no new animations in this update, btw.
my journal isn't updating at all oh and a repny error when i try to open scenes

Pers0nas

Sensei Overnight
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2020
Pers0nas Michi giotto it seems its a problem with renpy 7.4 it also wouldn't run for me and close without a traceback file.
i copied the 'lib' and 'renpy' folders from another game to the 'sensei overnight' folder and now its working.
Yeah 7.4 is a little unstable. I've reverted back to using 7.3.5 for pc and mac.

3.90 star(s) 58 Votes