John573

Dec 16, 2017
Could someone help me I am stuck on the "Psycho" event but it will not trigger and I have 240 compassion and 25 Desire?

Pers0nas

Sensei Overnight
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2020
Could someone help me I am stuck on the "Psycho" event but it will not trigger and I have 240 compassion and 25 Desire?
Mori is only at two places in the week. If you've completed Oki's fifth event, 'Psycho' unlocks. Please check the 'Locations' page, I literally implemented it so that questions like these could be answered by just opening it up and seeing where characters are.

samuel-OTS

Mar 27, 2018
I've can't get the game to open without instantly closing with an error message. Does anyone know why that keeps happening?
there was a fix for games that do that, ill give it a go now as i am also getting the crash but i beleive the fix was

download renpy - start a new project - then open the trouble game inside the new project - then run it from inside that

RealSwede

Jun 2, 2018
Here's a quick gallery and scene unlocker for 0.4.0. Unzip into a temp directory, then copy files into the 'game' folder, replacing the ones in there.

This unlocks the gallery and scenes, but doesn't mess with your save game. To unlock, go to the preferences menu and click/tap on Unlock.

Edit 6th October 2021:
Updated mod to be compatible with v0.5.0 pt2

Last edited:

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
You might want to use a different name for "Black Jack", as in American English that mostly means only the gambling game, and not the Crazy-Eights-like game.
That threw me when she dealt out a hand; assumed blackjack and poker had been confused. I've never heard blackjack refer to anything but the 'closest to 21 without busting' style of game.

Reactions: crustlord12

Pers0nas

Sensei Overnight
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2020
Eh, I used to play that version of Black Jack all the time, it's a very minor thing I don't think I need to change.

Reactions: The_Wombat

slashimus

Mar 2, 2019
Hey so does this game actually have a decent number of H events? I'm playing right now and I'm getting character events but the only person I've been able to do anything with is Kio...just a handjob.

Just want to know if it is a slow burn or if the H events are getting added later. Thanks to whoever answers.

Pers0nas

Sensei Overnight
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2020
Hey so does this game actually have a decent number of H events? I'm playing right now and I'm getting character events but the only person I've been able to do anything with is Kio...just a handjob.

Just want to know if it is a slow burn or if the H events are getting added later. Thanks to whoever answers.
Keep playing, there isn't too many H events right now since that's not the primary focus of the story, but there's definitely more than one.

slashimus

Mar 2, 2019
Keep playing, there isn't too many H events right now since that's not the primary focus of the story, but there's definitely more than one.
Thanks for the answer. I was just getting a little tired of all the implied flirting between the MC and the girls but nothing moving beyond a smile and a nod. I'll play a bit more and see where it goes.

Lolxddab

Apr 18, 2020
I absolutely love this game, and I have since first release. But, I've just played the light event, and I feel like this game could maybe be becoming too similar to Lessons In Love. Don't get me wrong, if there is any game to take inspiration from its LiL, but I hope that the game can become its own. If the creator has plans to take the game in another direction then fair enough, and I apologize. I just don't want to see the creator and the game get hate for quote-unquote copying a very successful game. Regardless, keep up the good work Pers0nas.

Pers0nas

Sensei Overnight
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2020
I absolutely love this game, and I have since first release. But, I've just played the light event, and I feel like this game could maybe be becoming too similar to Lessons In Love. Don't get me wrong, if there is any game to take inspiration from its LiL, but I hope that the game can become its own. If the creator has plans to take the game in another direction then fair enough, and I apologize. I just don't want to see the creator and the game get hate for quote-unquote copying a very successful game. Regardless, keep up the good work Pers0nas.
This game is definitely going in a different direction. Light events are really events where I can experiment with the storytelling and hopefully catch people off-guard with the sudden shift of tone. Janu (MC) isn't the most...stable person, and light events allow me to show that, and to try things new. I've always said that psycho-horror isn't going to be a main focus of mine, and I'm sticking to that.

Lolxddab

Apr 18, 2020
This game is definitely going in a different direction. Light events are really events where I can experiment with the storytelling and hopefully catch people off-guard with the sudden shift of tone. Janu (MC) isn't the most...stable person, and light events allow me to show that, and to try things new. I've always said that psycho-horror isn't going to be a main focus of mine, and I'm sticking to that.
Thanks for the reply! Its good to hear that, and that the Physco Horror isn't the main focus, because despite how much I love LiL, it scared the shit outta me and so did this for a minute :LOL:... anyway, the games fantastic and I'm looking forward to its future.

Reactions: Pers0nas

KDBA

Apr 24, 2019
Eruka's new events kick off with her being happy about how you treated her at the festival... except I've started over and haven't even gotten to the festival yet.

Pers0nas

Sensei Overnight
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2020
If I say no to dayai's first choice am I locked out of her h content?
She doesn't have H content.

Eruka's new events kick off with her being happy about how you treated her at the festival... except I've started over and haven't even gotten to the festival yet.
You're right, I forgot to put in one of the flags for that. Thanks for pointing this out.

3.90 star(s) 58 Votes