decho

Aug 12, 2020
I came here for the 3d girls, but stayed for the plot(actual story lol). I'm excited for the next parts of the story(y)(y)

Reactions: Pers0nas

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
Finished the current content (6.0 part 2), enjoying the story a lot. I understand the idea isn't for this to be lewd heavy, but I'm looking forward to more lewd content either way. I'm also intrigued by the implications of the mysterious goings on.

I do definitely think something more obvious needs to be done to help people trigger the 2nd light event, though. It prevents you from getting a fair amount of content if you don't find it, and finding it requires you to click on something the game trains you to think is pointless to try and click on (I.E. while the option for the action is always there at that day and time, usually clicking on it basically tells you 'You can't do this right now, pick a different option' if you read between the lines). If I hadn't searched the forum for more information, I would've been stuck here forever, and it would've been quite frustrating. Even with the help I found on the forum, it still wasn't the easiest thing to figure out.

I know that there are plans to help revamp/update the hint system already in place. This specific thing, though, I felt important to call out so that whatever fixing/updating gets done addresses this potentially very frustrating blocking point.

Hope to see lots of content for this game soon!

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Damn the walls in Sensei's office are filthy I thought I splashed a drink on my monitor at first. :LOL:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
How do patreon releases work here? Do folks post the link or since the dev runs the thread do we wait for a public release?

Pers0nas

Sensei Overnight
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2020
Part 2 won't start up? Do you have to complete part 1 first for it to load?
Part 2 is a continuation, and some events might be locked behind others.

How do patreon releases work here? Do folks post the link or since the dev runs the thread do we wait for a public release?
People usually have to wait, my game isn't big enough for leakers to take interest in it thankfully.

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021

People usually have to wait, my game isn't big enough for leakers to take interest in it thankfully.
As sad as this makes me(the low popularity I mean), I'm also thankful there's no leakers.

Reactions: Maowe

ShadowSpider9

Mar 19, 2019

My mistake. I think the version I had downloaded was glitched or something. It had multiple start applications for some odd reason. One pair labeled as partone and partone-32. The other 2 labeled as Parttwo and parttwo-32. As a result, I thought that the game was fully split into two games. Which I had seen some games do. So thought that might be the case here.

Re-downloaded the game and there is just the parttwo and parttwo-32 start applications this time, and the game is working fine now.

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've been getting a lot of those missing images. This one for Tuli, erukadorm15 as well. Those are the two I can remember without going through all of the events I've done already. There might be more in events I haven't reached yet. That's for 0.6.0 part 2.

Edit. Found another one. okispirit24.

I'm guessing you were aware of those already but just in case you didn't I thought I'd bring them to your attention Pers0nas

Last edited:

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021

I've been getting a lot of those missing images. This one for Tuli, erukadorm15 as well. Those are the two I can remember without going through all of the events I've done already. There might be more in events I haven't reached yet. That's for 0.6.0 part 2.

Edit. Found another one. okispirit24.

I'm guessing you were aware of those already but just in case you didn't I thought I'd bring them to your attention Pers0nas
It'd prolly be easier to reach him in the discord.

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
So is this game more or less emotionally painful than Lessons in Love? lol

Haven't played the game since I was a bad homie

Last edited:
May 20, 2021
Finished the current content (6.0 part 2), enjoying the story a lot. I understand the idea isn't for this to be lewd heavy, but I'm looking forward to more lewd content either way. I'm also intrigued by the implications of the mysterious goings on.

I do definitely think something more obvious needs to be done to help people trigger the 2nd light event, though. It prevents you from getting a fair amount of content if you don't find it, and finding it requires you to click on something the game trains you to think is pointless to try and click on (I.E. while the option for the action is always there at that day and time, usually clicking on it basically tells you 'You can't do this right now, pick a different option' if you read between the lines). If I hadn't searched the forum for more information, I would've been stuck here forever, and it would've been quite frustrating. Even with the help I found on the forum, it still wasn't the easiest thing to figure out.

I know that there are plans to help revamp/update the hint system already in place. This specific thing, though, I felt important to call out so that whatever fixing/updating gets done addresses this potentially very frustrating blocking point.

Hope to see lots of content for this game soon!
That was one of my main gripes with this one is the lack of sex. I do feel like that people who use the Koikatsu assets with RenPy should try to use more original assets or get creative. Even Lessons In Love has annoyances that ruin the experience

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Compressed Version of
Sensei Overnight [v0.7.0]
DOWNLOAD: - -
Original Size: 2.45GB
Compressed Size: 791MB

If you like my work Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports, mods and compressed versions.

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Sensei Overnight [v0.7.0]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la translation italiana
di un fan Sensei Overnight [v0.7.0]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Here is the Italian translation
of Sensei Overnight [v0.5.0 P2]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la translation italiana
di un fan Sensei Overnight [v0.5.0 P2]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Italian translation

Updated: 2022-01-02
Version: 0.7.0

Reactions: pgm_01 and Pers0nas

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
Thank you for the update. I enjoy your game. It has a very interesting story and I enjoy the characters(most of the time lol).
I did not care for the cliff we were left hanging on though...keep up the good work though.

3.90 star(s) 58 Votes