Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Question for dev. Will boning Tami (after date) have any consequences? I noticed that since I decided to not bone her I missed 2 events already and I dont really like that, but if it will save me from missing some future events from other girls in the future I will leave it that way.

Pers0nas

Sensei Overnight
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2020
Question for dev. Will boning Tami (after date) have any consequences? I noticed that since I decided to not bone her I missed 2 events already and I dont really like that, but if it will save me from missing some future events from other girls in the future I will leave it that way.
That's a very spoileresque question so I can't answer it. My only advice would be to make multiple saves.

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
gallery unlock? tired of repeating week after week doing same thing hoping something new trigger
On upper-right corner you can see a book button, there you can check if you did all the events.
And do what I do to get to new content:
Do something - if its a repeat (it fast-forward if you click left-ctrl) then roll back and do the next thing on the list, do that until you either encounter something new or be out of options (if out of options then just do whatever and try above stated sequence the next day).

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
I'm stuck at the event "Four Teen girls and their Teacher travel to Okakri" it says that I have to complete every main girl and side girl events, but according to the Journal/Hints I have completed them all (barring some exceptions that I have turned down)

Pers0nas

Sensei Overnight
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2020
I'm stuck at the event "Four Teen girls and their Teacher travel to Okakri" it says that I have to complete every main girl and side girl events, but according to the Journal/Hints I have completed them all (barring some exceptions that I have turned down)
Yeah that's a known bug that I've fixed. If you download again from Mega, Mediafire or Google Drive then you should be able to progress.

Reactions: MisterNephilim

Pers0nas

Sensei Overnight
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2020
Just my opinion, if the player needs to make multiple saves in a harem game to see all the content the Dev failed at making a harem game.
My game might have the harem tag, but it's a narrative experience first, where the player has the option to turn down all optional sexual content so far. You can play Sensei Overnight right now and have access to all sexual content with all available characters on one save, or you can choose who you'd like to persue and who you wouldn't.

I said to create multiple saves because I don't use the fact that my game has the harem tag as the main driving force, so character relationships and stories can vary over time. If it was purely a harem game, I wouldn't give them that choice, so I guess I've failed.

robbaniak

Jul 17, 2019
Do you also have that, no matter which option you choose:
SO_1.jpg
...you have the same text sequence, and the game goes to the menu that looks like this:
SO_2.jpg

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
So, I very much enjoyed the new update, and was sad when I ran out of new content to enjoy. I'm glad about all the new characters that have been introduced/given their second appearance, and I'm looking forward to them all getting their own scenes. The implications of Juna add some serious spice to the story as well!

Can't wait for more, Dev!

Reactions: Pers0nas

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Is the current version supposed to keep looping? How do I get out of the loop

3.90 star(s) 58 Votes