Fealings

May 6, 2018
Hey been stuck at the light events for a while now the last 2 with the ??? on them tried clicking everything several times over any one know how to start them ?

faceface2

Jun 21, 2018
That was one of my main gripes with this one is the lack of sex. I do feel like that people who use the Koikatsu assets with RenPy should try to use more original assets or get creative. Even Lessons In Love has annoyances that ruin the experience
You are basically asking for people who work by themselves/ in super small teams and are learning to make games as they go to do something that would take tons of time and/or a decent amount of money. Renpy seems to be simplistic python mixed with some pre-existing ways to set up liniar events. most people use pictures or animation/video loops for each "scene" and then a menu to transition to a new set of scenes. it's very limited and things like hero's harem guild that create mini-games that are not just a bunch of menus show a good understanding of python and what the suit can handle.

things like Koikatsu or Honey select are an incredibly easy and reliable way to make decently attractive female models, but at the cost of not being able to take them out of the environment. there for you need to download or convert assets into models for which ever program you are using (honey select 2 dosnt seem to have many enviroments or models yet so not many people are using it). if you wanted to have a big game with tons of assets and enviroments you wouldnt be using an Illusion game to do it and you can only get SO creative.

I recently started looking into making a RenPy game and it shocked my how limited both RenPy is and how much effort you would have to put in to making scenes with either self made or downloaded environments, backgrounds or assets as well as custom poses when you use koikatsu. though i guess its a replacement for not having knowlage in advanced programing, 3D model creation and game environment design.

Cyril Kain

Jun 21, 2019
I normally cannot stand Ren'Py/VNs, because they strike me more as a story than a game, but this one is on my list of watched games.

Also, the girls are damn cute! And if you truly are making them 18+, you might want to drop that loli tag. (at least until F95 impliments more diverse tags, such as legal loli, pregnancy by mc, etc)

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Yeah that's a known bug that I've fixed. If you download again from Mega, Mediafire or Google Drive then you should be able to progress.
Same problem for me,i tried redownload 5 min ago but nothing...
Can you see my save pls?

Pushpa Gotama

Dec 7, 2021
does this one gonna have so many lesbian shit like lessosn in love? i waant a game like that one without all the lesbian parts. if it had wierd horror stuff its fine. just not lesbian, feels overused.

Reactions: battali0n

Pers0nas

Sensei Overnight
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2020
Hey been stuck at the light events for a while now the last 2 with the ??? on them tried clicking everything several times over any one know how to start them ?
If you clicked everything then you wouldn't be stuck, so really try going everywhere and calling everyone on the weekend.

Same problem for me,i tried redownload 5 min ago but nothing...
Can you see my save pls?
The only thing I can suggest is trying to use an older save. I had to change up the code that allowed players to transition to chapter 2 regardless of their choices, so I believe that's the issue. So yeah, try an older save if you can.

does this one gonna have so many lesbian shit like lessosn in love? i waant a game like that one without all the lesbian parts. if it had wierd horror stuff its fine. just not lesbian, feels overused.
Can't answer that rn.

• Sad
Reactions: HansDampf788

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
If you clicked everything then you wouldn't be stuck, so really try going everywhere and calling everyone on the weekend.

The only thing I can suggest is trying to use an older save. I had to change up the code that allowed players to transition to chapter 2 regardless of their choices, so I believe that's the issue. So yeah, try an older save if you can.

Can't answer that rn.
Hey personas, you're the dev, is the 'repeat game' event where it goes to a fake main screen supposed to keep repeating once you complete all other events?

Prencer pain

Feb 28, 2018
Does anyone have a save file of version 6.0 i had to restart my computer and really dont want to start all the way over. 6.0 is where i left off

Pers0nas

Sensei Overnight
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2020
Hey personas, you're the dev, is the 'repeat game' event where it goes to a fake main screen supposed to keep repeating once you complete all other events?
I'm not too sure what you mean here.

loto_ortega

May 30, 2020
not cool players should know future tags. playing lessons in love feels like shit not another one
If it bothers you that much, then you probably should just walk away now. There are girls who have/had crushes and/or feelings for the other girls already, so that's already halfway to the level of "lesbian shit" in LiL. Which is a weird hill to die on, but whatever.

franas

Sep 10, 2019
Got the same problem. Last week is looping. Everytime it restarts with Hana making eggs, and all week is gone all over the same.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I get that the triangular nature of video projection in 3d computer graphics can produce all kinds of distortions, particularly a fishbowl effect when using higher FOV's but i really thought Dayai was like a head and a half shorter than Janu. This bus shot suggests they're of equal hight and that Dayai's head is quite large... :p
Untitled.png

Pers0nas

Sensei Overnight
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2020
Got the same problem. Last week is looping. Everytime it restarts with Hana making eggs, and all week is gone all over the same.
Nothing should be looping. Can you please send some screenshots or something?

I get that the triangular nature of video projection in 3d computer graphics can produce all kinds of distortions, particularly a fishbowl effect when using higher FOV's but i really thought Dayai was like a head and a half shorter than Janu. This bus shot suggests they're of equal hight and that Dayai's head is quite large... :p
View attachment 1579978
The buns make it bigger.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Is there a list somewhere of all the names with unique reactions for Kio?

Edit: found Eruka, Oki, Dayai, Sensei and Kio all have unique reactions, nothing else i could think of to try was unique, not even the commonly expected ones like 'Master' or 'Daddy' so i'm assuming that's all of them. Funnily enough, 'Janu' was treated as a generic new name.

Last edited:

Prencer pain

Feb 28, 2018
Has anyone took time to think this dev who is so interactive and helpful to the consumers ive seen so many devs who ignore or just flatout disrespectful to people.

if not (or even if they do) thank you dev, you are awesome for taking your time out and your work is some of the best content ive seen out there in this sphere.

3.90 star(s) 58 Votes