jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
im having difficulty triggering the hugs event any tips
Are you using the walkthrough mod? You can get it on the OP if you aren't. Just use that and check each character for whatever you've missed. I think it's tried to Eruka's events.

Last edited:

ichi55

Sep 13, 2020
Are you using the walkthrough mod? You can get it on the OP if you aren't. Just use that and check each character for whatever you've missed. I think it's tried to Eruka's events.
i did use the walkthrough mod but it only gives hints for events that i cant even get to cause i need the hugs event and i have everyones events completed besides the ones that need the hugs event it doesnt seem to want to trigger for me

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
i seriously cant believe i just realized the city im in is basicly called jizz on you....why do people hide shit like this in stuff that sounds asian #cream of sumyunguy ps nice game brudda ....ima join the wabbits army and go storm babylon

• Haha
Reactions: TheDick69+

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Hey Pers0nas, i'm really digging the game so far but i really wish you'd start digging a bit more into each characters background, their personalities are shining through but it took a bit to get there.

This game has actually progressed pretty well, some games start really high up and stay there whereas yours started kinda average and slowly built it's way up.

Can't wait for more :)

Last edited:

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Still no idea what compassion give in this game...
It grows pretty much from any action and I kinda have no idea what purpose it can have. How far you are in the game? Nope. How much time passed? Maybe. Its not MCs stat but from the other being that looks after him? Well, that would be interesting and I can already see many things that can be done with it.
p.s. I really like what you did with the journal, especially about locations, much needed option)

Last edited:

Pers0nas

Sensei Overnight
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2020
Still no idea what compassion give in this game...
It grows pretty much from any action and I kinda have no idea what purpose it can have. How far you are in the game? Nope. How much time passed? Maybe. Its not MCs stat but from the other being that looks after him? Well, that would be interesting and I can already see many things that can be done with it.
p.s. I really like what you did with the journal, especially about locations, much needed option)
The compassion stat is only really there because I needed to space out events a bit earlier in the game. It's basically a redundant stat once you reach the festival, that's why I just have it increase with almost every event. Don't pay too much attention to it, the desire stat is the more important one of the two.

Reactions: Vizer007

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Untitled.png
Is this not the case in every city, town and village everywhere ever? I do not see people of different ages together and think 'they're fuckin', if i actually manage to think anything at all it'd be, 'those are some people'. Like, i get spotlight syndrome is a thing but unless an adult man has his hand stuffed in the back pocket of a teen's jeans as they walk then i'm not going to think anything suss is occurring. It wouldn't occur to me. It wouldn't occur to me, to even have it occur to me.

Am i alone in this? Do you folks go around in public having opinions on random assortments of people with absolutely no evidence or even suggestions to reinforce said opinions? Do you see some 43 year old woman getting her hair cut and think "she's probably having an incestuous relationship with her son"? Or see some 16 year old dude working at McDonald's and proclaim he's quite likely giving regular head to his math teacher? Like, i can't imagine people do this at all.

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Is this not the case in every city, town and village everywhere ever? I do not see people of different ages together and think 'they're fuckin', if i actually manage to think anything at all it'd be, 'those are some people'. Like, i get spotlight syndrome is a thing but unless an adult man has his hand stuffed in the back pocket of a teen's jeans as they walk then i'm not going to think anything suss is occurring. It wouldn't occur to me. It wouldn't occur to me, to even have it occur to me.

Am i alone in this? Do you folks go around in public having opinions on random assortments of people with absolutely no evidence or even suggestions to reinforce said opinions? Do you see some 43 year old woman getting her hair cut and think "she's probably having an incestuous relationship with her son"? Or see some 16 year old dude working at McDonald's and proclaim he's quite likely giving regular head to his math teacher? Like, i can't imagine people do this at all.
I can agree with you on that one, since pretty much no one pays attention to people around them unless its someone they know. And thats the problem. In this game town is quite small and MC walks around same places at, pretty much, same time. And since there is not that many young males (?) he is bound to attract some attention. And what they think about is hugely depends on the person, some think none of it, some will think that they fk.

Reactions: VNPlayerCalisto

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I can agree with you on that one, since pretty much no one pays attention to people around them unless its someone they know. And thats the problem. In this game town is quite small and MC walks around same places at, pretty much, same time. And since there is not that many young males (?) he is bound to attract some attention. And what they think about is hugely depends on the person, some think none of it, some will think that they fk.
But like, if he's not groping the girls in public, if he's not walking around hand in hand, even in a <50 population hamlet, you still wouldn't expect anyone to be thinking anything about it right? Isn't that the entire joke about the town gossip, someone so empty and vapid they collect every scrap of info on their neighbors to the point of deranged conspiracy theory, only someone like that being the kind of person to go making wild assumptions about random people... i feel like my world view is being challenged here. I just can't believe anyone would look at Janu being at the mall with a teenager as anything other than some dude and some chick. I get our heads can all end up in the gutter at times but there's usually a trigger, something that sends your head there, a word or phrase or something, said in normal speech that causes you to have the thought. No trigger, no thought... that's how my head works at least.

Sep 19, 2020
But like, if he's not groping the girls in public, if he's not walking around hand in hand, even in a <50 population hamlet, you still wouldn't expect anyone to be thinking anything about it right? Isn't that the entire joke about the town gossip, someone so empty and vapid they collect every scrap of info on their neighbors to the point of deranged conspiracy theory, only someone like that being the kind of person to go making wild assumptions about random people... i feel like my world view is being challenged here. I just can't believe anyone would look at Janu being at the mall with a teenager as anything other than some dude and some chick. I get our heads can all end up in the gutter at times but there's usually a trigger, something that sends your head there, a word or phrase or something, said in normal speech that causes you to have the thought. No trigger, no thought... that's how my head works at least.
It's that he is a teacher with a student. They are in a small city where it would be easy to run into someone who would know this and then gossip about it. Furthermore several of the girls are behaving in a sexualized manner or are in love and acting like it which would be much worse then just holding hands.
I think Personas MC is acting in a normal rational way in this regard.

In most countries a Teacher in a relationship with a Student would result in gossip, social ostracization, possible legal issues and loss of job!

If you saw your 17 year old roommate/niece/sister/girlfriend hanging out with her older male teacher, being friendly and clothes shopping together would you honestly just let it be? I would definitely investigate further and that's considering that I love the Teacher-Student Power Dynamic and FANTASY.

View attachment 1539589
Do you see some 43 year old woman getting her hair cut and think "she's probably having an incestuous relationship with her son"? Or see some 16 year old dude working at McDonald's and proclaim he's quite likely giving regular head to his math teacher?
As for your examples, society views an older Female-Younger Male relationship quite differently. Just look at Music which often reflects societal norms. Van Halens "Hot for Teacher" (Male Student- "Way to go man") vs Stings "Don't Stand So Close to Me" (Female Student - Gossip and social ostracization). Both were #1 hits made at the same time yet portray societal standards quite differently depending on the sex of the student.

Loose talk in the classroom
To hurt they try and try
Strong words in the staff room
The accusations fly

It's no use, he sees her
He starts to shake and cough
Just like the old man in
That book by Nabokov

*Edited for spelling, clarification and to insert Bingoogus quote.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vizer007

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
If you saw your 17 year old roommate/niece/sister/girlfriend hanging out with her older male teacher, being friendly and clothes shopping together would you honestly just let it be? I would definitely investigate further
Honestly, i wouldn't think much of it, but then i'd actually know these two people so that'd get me thinking beyond just 'those are people'. If i were to see a woman with some connection to me, fawning over an older guy, i wouldn't immediately assume 'they fuckin', young people are just that way, no, i'd examine the dude's behaviour closely before making any guesses as to the dynamic.

I dunno, sounds like i'm just wired differently, guess some people would look at a random 27 year old dude shopping with a 16/17 year old chick and assume 'they fuckin' but it seems bizarre as fuck to me.
As for your examples, society views an older Female-Younger Male relationship quite differently. Just look at Music which often reflects societal norms. Van Halens "Hot for Teacher" (Male Student- "Way to go man") vs Stings "Don't Stand So Close to Me" (Female Student - Gossip and social ostracization). Both were #1 hits made at the same time yet portray societal standards quite differently depending on the sex of the student.
Yeah they were just random examples, the genders/sexes were also random, my underlying point does not change if you flip the genders/sexes, i still think nothing of random people.

Mar 22, 2020
Can anyone tell me how to trigger "Dorm room renovations"?

I had sort of given up on this game for a bit, but then I discovered the walkthrough, which makes it so much less frustrating. I'm making progress on everything else, have completed all of the main events and most of the girls events, but Dayai and Eruka are stuck waiting for the dorm renovations.

edit: Ok, found it, weekend afternoon event, visit dorms.

Last edited:

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
This game scares me sometimes... Good job

Also, what does desire stat do exactly? Is it possible to miss events by it being too low?

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
Do you ever need to choose "just go home" or "go to sleep" to trigger events? I'm trying to play the game without the walkthrough mod, but I'm not sure if I should be adding these to my cycle of options to try and trigger events.

Pers0nas

Sensei Overnight
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2020
Do you ever need to choose "just go home" or "go to sleep" to trigger events? I'm trying to play the game without the walkthrough mod, but I'm not sure if I should be adding these to my cycle of options to try and trigger events.
No, not currently.

Reactions: jadih96207

ZengQa

Oct 22, 2017
What to do after that meditation event? It says that i should not meet oki till im okay. What do i do now?

Edit: okay fuck just found that i need to meet mori at the hotel. Really shit event guide.

Reactions: Pers0nas
3.90 star(s) 58 Votes