BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Made a character event guide mod to help with figuring out how to get the character events. On the character's profile page, it'll show you what you need to do to get the event. Has guide for main, side and dream/light events. Also adds helpers to the "Go Somewhere" menu, as well as hints on two choices that could lock you out of future events (as of now).

Edit: 2021/10/16 - Updated for 0.5.0 p2; Since saves were nuked, I haven't been able to test it with any new content yet. Shouldn't crash, but might have some missing information if there are any special cases.
Edit: 2021/07/17 - Small bugfix.
Are you going to update the mod?

ThatOneDude83

Nov 20, 2021
Hey there,
I really enjoy the game and the art style! I think you did a great job; however, I got hit with the renpy bug i think some of the other people have had on here.
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/dreamevents.rpy", line 286, in script
jump day35
ScriptError: could not find label 'day35'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/dreamevents.rpy", line 286, in script
jump day35
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1752, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'day35'.

Windows-10-10.0.22000
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Sensei Overnight 0.6.0
Wed Nov 24 02:05:32 2021
I've downloaded the game from one of the other sites linked but i still end up having the same issue, so i am wondering if it has to do something with my save file?

Some help would be appreciated but great game nonetheless!

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
Hey there,
I really enjoy the game and the art style! I think you did a great job; however, I got hit with the renpy bug i think some of the other people have had on here.

I've downloaded the game from one of the other sites linked but i still end up having the same issue, so i am wondering if it has to do something with my save file?

Some help would be appreciated but great game nonetheless!
It'd be better to ask this in discord.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Are there threesomes in this game? I ask because there's a pic on the first page where a girl is giving the MC a handjob while another watches.

(Btw, i'm about to start playing this for the very first time after abstaining for god knows how long, it does remind me of another game though that's very similar in style...)

Last edited:

Pers0nas

Sensei Overnight
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2020
Are there threesomes in this game? I ask because there's a pic on the first page where a girl is giving the MC a handjob while another watches.

(Btw, i'm about to start playing this for the very first part after abstaining for god knows how long, it does remind me of an another game though that's very similar in style...)
No threesomes, not yet.

Reactions: ElukiaTV

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I'm sorry, but since this thread is now called Part 2, does that mean that part 1 is gone with the wind?

Oct 8, 2018
"I don't like to wish others ill but, well, let's just say that if Mrs Butachona ends up permanently wheelchair bound, I wouldn't feel too bad about it"

MC's compassion has increased

If I was drinking milk when I read that it would have been ejected nasally

3.90 star(s) 58 Votes