DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Ah, well then I'm not sure what the bug could be. Can you send a screenshot?
Oh I think get what's happening. Prior to the update I've changed everyone's outfit and I vaguely remember that the girls too, have their outfits from Tora's dream sequence. I'm sure that I changed everyone outfits to that version and now all the outfits they have is just their casual and school outfits.

Just like you said I just changed the characters outfits to either one of the two (e.g. School, Casual) and everything's fine now.

Reactions: Pers0nas

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
I'm having trouble starting two events. All main events and all other characters are done. But for these two I've tried every time of day and location I can think of for several weeks.

- Mori: "Allergies"
- Nokana: "The Tardis Law"

And I do have some suggestions:

- remove the "Locations"-page from the "Journal" and add the information to the respective page under "Characters" instead

- add a "Hint" to the "Characters" page which gives you a short one-liner for the next available event, something like "I should talk to her at the Hotel" or tell us if the event isn't available yet, so we don't keep trying for weeks to trigger it

Pers0nas

Sensei Overnight
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2020
I'm having trouble starting two events. All main events and all other characters are done. But for these two I've tried every time of day and location I can think of for several weeks.

- Mori: "Allergies"
- Nokana: "The Tardis Law"

And I do have some suggestions:

- remove the "Locations"-page from the "Journal" and add the information to the respective page under "Characters" instead

- add a "Hint" to the "Characters" page which gives you a short one-liner for the next available event, something like "I should talk to her at the Hotel" or tell us if the event isn't available yet, so we don't keep trying for weeks to trigger it
Yeah, you probably haven't found out how to trigger the second light event yet. Those event's are locked behind that one. Tip: Try calling someone on the weekend.

As for your suggestions, I'm probably going to be revamping the whole location and hint system sometime soon. I just don't want to do that standard obligatory "Maybe I should do X or talk to X first" thing because I personally don't think it would fit with what this game is.

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
Yes, the missing light event
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
was what was holding me up for Nokana.

I know that the light events are supposed to be secrets, but I think if they are holding up other events then there needs to be some indication on how to trigger them.

I'm still missing the last light event now, but I've got all other character and main events, so this is fine for now.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Chronoseiur

Jun 25, 2020
I am down for LiL-inspired stuff. What the world needs is more of these adorable KK schoolgirls doing lesbian stuff, though.....
lol no, it is already annoying enough with all the pandering lesbian bs happening with friends every game. Even LiL is starting to be annoying with that (I'm fine with the first one as established bisexual and the sides being lesbians. But the old characters got conspired as lesbians are so annoying, and at some point the author is starting to pander too, it's pointless). Games that doesn't pander to lesbian fetish horny males are already rare enough, we actually need more games that actually panders to gay fetish lol

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
I am down for LiL-inspired stuff. What the world needs is more of these adorable KK schoolgirls doing lesbian stuff, though.....
TBH this game attracted me because it feels like it won't go down the path of LiL, with too much horror shit and lesbian parts here and there that I don't like. This may be just me but it feels nice seeing a "possible" harem game without any lesbian/bisexual parts in it. Unless of course this gets changed whatsoever.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Oh yeah a minor QoL complaint dev, you should brighten that gray navigation texts (i.e. Next Page, Previous Page) in the Characters menu. It confused the hell out of me on why I couldn't navigate to the next page. Then I just realized that I just can't properly see it.

Reactions: Pers0nas

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Sensei Overnight [v0.6.0 Part One] [Pers0nas] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,84 GB / 671 MB - SenseiOvernight0.6.0partone-0.6.0-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,81 GB / 637 MB - SenseiOvernight0.6.0partone-0.6.0-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:
Aug 13, 2017
Hey Pers0nas, is there lewds in this release or should I get some popcorn and my reading glasses? Just not sure what to bring. :p

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
I wrote it in my review but I'm honestly sooooooo glad that this is making bounds and leaps in separating itself from being a LiL clone. I never thought it was to begin with but I'm glad others are starting to see it as well. The game itself is just constantly improving and I genuinely love all the characters. But I REALLY love Roni and Anni. The characters in this really set themselves apart as their own individual identities. The characters are actually much more tied to progressing the story, than the light events. Oki and Sensei, Mori and Sensei, they seem to become integral parts of what pushes sensei's story forward and that is what I want. I don't need creepy flashing lights and jarring audio to remind me that the sensei is struggling with something. Personas is actually using the narrative itself to tell a story rather than flashing epileptic seizure inducing images you can't fucking see, audio that's painful to listen to and contrived text that makes no sense and is 100% out of content 99% of the time. Not hating on Selebus, the dude's a great author but that story isn't for everyone. He uses... trauma to tell a story, Personas is using a narrative to tell a story. That's where the two diverge greatly in their writing styles. I'm just glad people appreciate what's going on in this story and it means a lot to me that I'm seeing more and more people enjoy it also.

bluemonkey

Mar 16, 2018
The dialog between you and you in Endless Torture is now one of my favorite scenes in any VN. I'm a sucker for good 4th wall breaking and I don't remember seeing any protagonist call you out that hard.
It's also nice to see a recovering bully in Ron-Ron instead of a standard bully.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 58 Votes