Yokiiz

Jun 19, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

After loading the script.
KeyError: "There is no item named 'screenshot.png' in the archive"

Separate file 'screenshot.png' give to me ,please.

skdhn

Jul 6, 2017
p
Sensei Overnight [v0.5.0 Part One] [Pers0nas] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,58 GB / 578 MB - SenseiOvernight0.5.0parttwo-0.5.0-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,56 GB / 540 MB - SenseiOvernight0.5.0parttwo-0.5.0-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): Workupload - -

Old saves don't work!

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -
part one?

• Haha
Reactions: "CJ"

Kaifu

May 9, 2020
Mod has been updated: Mod Post
after downloading the mod I got this error when I try to open the game

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

After initialization, but before game start.
File "game/screens.rpy", line 602, in prepare_screen
screen about():
File "game/screens.rpy", line 602, in prepare
screen about():
File "game/screens.rpy", line 609, in prepare
use game_menu(_("About"), scroll="viewport"):
File "game/screens.rpy", line 613, in prepare
vbox:
vbox:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 618, in prepare
text _("Music from Antti Luode, Nine Inch Nails, FesliyanStudios, Joth, Unheard Music Concepts, Audionautix, Incompetech (incompetech.com), Black Mass, MusMus ( ) and others.
SyntaxError: EOL while scanning string literal (game/screens.rpy, line 618)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Games\Boo\Def\SenseiOvernight0.5.0parttwo-0.5.0-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Games\Boo\Def\SenseiOvernight0.5.0parttwo-0.5.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Games\Boo\Def\SenseiOvernight0.5.0parttwo-0.5.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 94, in run
renpy.display.screen.prepare_screens()
File "C:\Games\Boo\Def\SenseiOvernight0.5.0parttwo-0.5.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 931, in prepare_screens
s.ast.prepare_screen()
File "game/screens.rpy", line 602, in prepare_screen
screen about():
File "game/screens.rpy", line 602, in prepare
screen about():
vbox:
vbox:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 618, in prepare
text _("Music from Antti Luode, Nine Inch Nails, FesliyanStudios, Joth, Unheard Music Concepts, Audionautix, Incompetech (incompetech.com), Black Mass, MusMus ( ) and others.
File "C:\Games\Boo\Def\SenseiOvernight0.5.0parttwo-0.5.0-pc\renpy\pyanalysis.py", line 703, in ast_eval
return self.ast_eval_literal(expr)[0]
File "C:\Games\Boo\Def\SenseiOvernight0.5.0parttwo-0.5.0-pc\renpy\pyanalysis.py", line 687, in ast_eval_literal
expr = py_compile(expr, 'eval', ast_node=True)
File "C:\Games\Boo\Def\SenseiOvernight0.5.0parttwo-0.5.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 692, in py_compile
raise e
SyntaxError: EOL while scanning string literal (game/screens.rpy, line 618)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Sensei Overnight 0.5.0
Mon Oct 18 04:01:33 2021

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
is it possible to get a save? people been asking for one and still no answer. is there a rule against sharing saves or something?

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I'm a bit confused how Dayai is Janu's auntie and Janu wanted to see his grandma. The relations add up, by the rough ages, how are they working? Was Janu a teenage pregnancy and Dayai an unexpected surprise for a woman almost out of eggs?

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
I'm a bit confused how Dayai is Janu's auntie and Janu wanted to see his grandma. The relations add up, by the rough ages, how are they working? Was Janu a teenage pregnancy and Dayai an unexpected surprise for a woman almost out of eggs?
Probably something like. I do not think it is specifically told, but I believe your guess is probably close enough. Grandma probably had teenage birth (MC's mom), then probably 2.5-3 decades later, had Dayai would be my guess.

Reactions: Bingoogus

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Untitled.png
Any ladder with the steps cut that way would snap with a paltry amount of weight put on them, an amount far lighter than your average teenage girl. OSHA exists bro, you're looking at a lawsuit if you don't correct this.

ZoePen

Oct 12, 2017
Uhh, isn't a police box a phonebooth with direct contact to the police?
They did have a phone accessible from the outside to call the police, but the police could also lock a criminal inside temporarily. It was more of a temporary jail cell with a phone on the outside than a phone booth.

Reactions: Bingoogus

winger785

May 12, 2020
Can anyone tell me the choice I have to make to unlock the 9th gallery image on the 1st page?
It's the only one I've been missing since version 0.4 and I'm replaying the whole game looking for it now that I've dowloaded 0.5

Last edited:

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
I don't know where I'm at the story so far but, but I saw Sora outside after her introductions. But I didn't talk to her as I thought she would always be outside the school and proceeded to advance another characters events in the common room. But after that I'm sure to check every single time looking outside of the school but I never seen her again. Am I locked out of her now or something? I'm so far away of that part already.

I'm at
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
I don't know where I'm at the story so far but, but I saw Sora outside after her introductions. But I didn't talk to her as I thought she would always be outside the school and proceeded to advance another characters events in the common room. But after that I'm sure to check every single time looking outside of the school but I never seen her again. Am I locked out of her now or something? I'm so far away of that part already.

I'm at
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh nvm that... its just Tuesday.

3.90 star(s) 58 Votes