Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Hi! NIce game, been folowing it since it's creation and it always makes an interesting read.
Regarding the last update and the problems loading the saves, I got the same error that some users were reporting about, but I just clicked the "Ignore" buttom until the MC goes to sleep and the day changes, starting the new day with my previous progress loaded just fine. It seems like it won't have repercussions since I was still able to play through all the new events without a problem, sooo that's it.
You got lucky then. I wasn't able to get any of the new events.
I had to restart from the beginning

Last edited:

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Pers0nas, were you intending to break previous saves? Everyone I load errors. The most recent from June actually rolled back to a stable point, but nothing loaded cleanly.

Reij

Jun 22, 2018
Pers0nas, were you intending to break previous saves? Everyone I load errors. The most recent from June actually rolled back to a stable point, but nothing loaded cleanly.
From the OP post (inside the spoiler for Developer Note):
**As if the 0.5.0 Part Two update, older saves will not work. I have no idea why this is the case considering I used the same Ren'py build that I've always used, but I apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Sensei Overnight is still in development and is my first project of this scale. I'm a complete novice when it comes to Ren'py and Koikatsu. I've taken inspiration from a bunch of other VN's whilst trying to find my niche with the story. I hope you all will enjoy playing this game as much as I've enjoyed making it!

Reij

Jun 22, 2018
I wouldn't usually look there either (maybe a note outside the spoiler to the effect of "Re: Save Issues" or something similar would have been more likely to get the right attention). For whatever reason, I did look at it this time, just moments before reading your post. Always happy to help when it's an easy fix.

NumbChucker

Aug 26, 2021
trying to trigger "the tardis law" event and having no luck currently any hints
I'm completely new to the game but I know how these things usually work so I gave it a shot.
The scene goes under the name bookstorenokana4 in the code (found through seeing what the button for the event would lead to)
I dug into the code to see what would trigger the event and this is the list here:

label bookstorenokana:

if nokanacr1 == True and bookstorenokana1 == False and janu_compassion >= 25:
jump bookstorenokana1
if nokanacr2 == True and bookstorenokana2 == False and janu_compassion >= 35:
jump bookstorenokana2
if nokanacr3 == True and soraplaza1 == True and datenight1 == True and bookstorenokana3 == False:
jump bookstorenokana3
if lightevent2 == True and bookstorenokana3 == True and bookstorenokana4 == False:
jump bookstorenokana4

Since I'm new to the game I can't make much sense of it but you need to do the 3 previous bookstore events which also have the prerequisites of 35 compassion, and for you to have done the sora event "shortened names and saturated posters" (soraplaza1) and the late on main event "wine and dine" (date night 1) (and henceforth all the Main events leading to it

I will point out that I don't actually have any coding training and I've self taught myself how to interpret renpy code which I should probably be concerned about.

Last edited:

Valmora

Dec 4, 2018
Made a character event guide mod to help with figuring out how to get the character events. On the character's profile page, it'll show you what you need to do to get the event. Has guide for main, side and dream/light events. Also adds helpers to the "Go Somewhere" menu, as well as hints on two choices that could lock you out of future events (as of now).

Edit: 2021/07/17 - Small bugfix.

It's broken... View attachment traceback.txt

SecretUser95

Feb 22, 2019
Oh shit he back. Well then, time for some fun.

EDIT: Sorry to the guy I accidently quoted, no idea how I misclicked that

Sethus1

Jul 1, 2018
I guess I'm gonna wait for next update and see whether old saves would work. Unless someone has a working save just BEFORE the latest update starts and is so kind to share with :)

Randonormie

Nov 6, 2017
game doesnt have animations? i downloaded the unlocker and have all events unlocked. going through them one by one and noticed one bj event and thats about it. where are all the sex scenes? went into images and checked pics/events and seems to be like game has very little sex scenes. just wanted to be sure. there are like 5 vidoes of animations and everything else is basically talking.
couldnt find anythign either :/

robbaniak

Jul 17, 2019
BTW I am very pleasantly surprised with the direction in which this game is going.
If an erotic game makes me think deeper, then my answer is yes :love:

3.90 star(s) 58 Votes