DeyoZero

Jul 9, 2020
This is what Lessons in Love would be if Sensei were not a nihilistic sociopath, and it took place in... well, not the "real" world, but a world three steps closer to real.

That being said, Pers0nas did follow suit on the over-the-top town names. Tell us, is Kumon-mi within spitting distance of Jhizonyu?

Pers0nas

Sensei Overnight
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2020
I have no idea how to trigger the first light event.
Take a good look at what you can do on the weekend after you complete Dayai's 5th event.

This is what Lessons in Love would be if Sensei were not a nihilistic sociopath, and it took place in... well, not the "real" world, but a world three steps closer to real.

That being said, Pers0nas did follow suit on the over-the-top town names. Tell us, is Kumon-mi within spitting distance of Jhizonyu?
If they were both in the same universe, then not really. Jhizonyu is a little south of Hiroshima.

dandan550

Jul 17, 2018
Manage to get this game and I'm curious already, liked some of the girls already which I'm thinking which route to go. Although that "mystery waif" aka 1000? is really creepy.

Also are they're any guides for the events?

Aug 23, 2021
Manage to get this game and I'm curious already, liked some of the girls already which I'm thinking which route to go. Although that "mystery waif" aka 1000? is really creepy.

Also are they're any guides for the events?
There is in game guide, but No external walkthrough now

chu4ng

Sep 7, 2019
>This will be the last update for game for a good while, as I'm going through a lot of IRL stuff that has to take priority
Crap. You are the betrayer! I hate you so much!
But you can at least upload Part two in that thread.

Meh, that so sad. As other said, this game is re-e-eally cool.
Dunno how it possible for eroge based on Koikatsu images.

HardcoreLarry

May 27, 2020
Thank you Pers0nas for this amazing game
I wish you good health mentally and physically
Can't wait for more updates!♥
Feel better brother

Reactions: zerofreak

Pers0nas

Sensei Overnight
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2020
Hi everyone. I've released the Patreon version of Sensei Overnight 0.5.0 Part Two fully to the public with some typo and bug fixes. I'm using a new PC and I'm going to have to remake a lot of the characters and scenes, so I'm aiming for 0.6.0 Part One to release sometime in November. Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 58 Votes