QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
Legend. I think you said somewhere you had to take a break for personal reasons so I hope everything's going better for you now.

Toram Eldin

Jul 2, 2018
Hi everyone. I've released the Patreon version of Sensei Overnight 0.5.0 Part Two fully to the public with some typo and bug fixes. I'm using a new PC and I'm going to have to remake a lot of the characters and scenes, so I'm aiming for 0.6.0 Part One to release sometime in November. Thanks for reading.

Glad to see you're back around. Hope that your issues have been resolved or close to it. Thanks for the game, and good luck with the future.

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021
This happens when saves go from Renpy 7.4 back to Renpy 7.3. Updating the Renpy files to 7.4.8 would fix this. They're not backwards compatible.

I compiled the PC version Renpy files. Overwrite the lib, renpy, and exe files with these to fix it or wait until the dev upgrades back to 7.4

Reactions: spam753

Lost gamer

Sep 5, 2017
This happens when saves go from Renpy 7.4 back to Renpy 7.3. Updating the Renpy files to 7.4.8 would fix this. They're not backwards compatible.

I compiled the PC version Renpy files. Overwrite the lib, renpy, and exe files with these to fix it or wait until the dev upgrades back to 7.4

Thanks I'll give that a try.

Thanks again. That worked! I appreciate the help.

Reactions: jadih96207

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Made a character event guide mod to help with figuring out how to get the character events. On the character's profile page, it'll show you what you need to do to get the event. Has guide for main, side and dream/light events. Also adds helpers to the "Go Somewhere" menu, as well as hints on two choices that could lock you out of future events (as of now).

Edit: 2021/07/17 - Small bugfix.
Are you going to update the mod?

damias

Sep 13, 2020
is it me or events are kinda tough to trigger... i feel stuck and I'm at day76 ,got 2 main event and a lot of basic ones only... ,weird...i tried using the event tips and there's some I cant get ,not sure why

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
It looks like the downloads only have part two. Is there a download for part one somewhere else?

NoTraceOfLuck

Apr 20, 2018
woah, I literally just looked yesterday to see if you were back. happy you're back, honestly thought the project was dead. $11 to your patreon, hope for many updates to come

Reactions: Pers0nas

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
Part two includes all previous updates. It's not a separate extension or anything.
Oh got. So it starts with the guy and the girl sitting in the lake, and then a scene with a bird on his chest? Seemed like I missed something.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Made a character event guide mod to help with figuring out how to get the character events. On the character's profile page, it'll show you what you need to do to get the event. Has guide for main, side and dream/light events. Also adds helpers to the "Go Somewhere" menu, as well as hints on two choices that could lock you out of future events (as of now).

Edit: 2021/07/17 - Small bugfix.
I'm gonna assume this isnt working for v0.5.0 part 2
This game with it's lacking direction very much needs this "mod"

Last edited:

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
Hi! NIce game, been folowing it since it's creation and it always makes an interesting read.
Regarding the last update and the problems loading the saves, I got the same error that some users were reporting about, but I just clicked the "Ignore" buttom until the MC goes to sleep and the day changes, starting the new day with my previous progress loaded just fine. It seems like it won't have repercussions since I was still able to play through all the new events without a problem, sooo that's it.

3.90 star(s) 58 Votes