What is your dream NSFW plot?

GrandYonic

Oct 20, 2019
I know that my dream plot could seem a bit extreme... especially considering that I am a girl... but I would like to play a game where the main character is a serial rapist and the story is about capturing several women, one after the other, with increasing difficulty and with different techniques.
Yes, I am pervert. Bear with me.
You and me both haha no problem with that

GrandYonic

Oct 20, 2019
Ok there it is: You playing as 18 years old MC, your dad is mysteriously disappeared and you are living in home with 35+ years old MILF, who basically raised you (close friend of your father), who has 2 daughters (younger one is naive and elder one is mean to you).

Ah, only if there was a game like this ...
so uh does she touch his peepee in that game o.o?

GrandYonic

Oct 20, 2019
As for my idea, I'd want a highly replayable hentai game where you choose a partner and explore their preferred fetishes. Something as simple as a blowjob can be an option some and non-existent for others. Some partner's fetishes transform over time as you continue to fulfill their needs.
Your main goal is to fuck them all (of course) and cut ties...but their storylines stop progressing with you unless you commit to them elusively. Since everyone's storyline is continuing with or without you, there are moments where a good friend from a previous session becomes your enemy in another or a sexy villain doesnt cross paths with you and is slain by a band of heroes.

Rezi7272

Mar 10, 2020
so uh does she touch his peepee in that game o.o?
In the final stages of the game he impregnates MILF and her daughters, and in epilogue he will disappear, so the lineage of incest games can be continued, this time with his son.

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
Gotoubun no Hanayome but Uesugi is chad and fuck all the sister (that child support is gonna go fly high) (btw, did you know that Japanese actually reward you with money when you had children if you buy the insurance? )as well as know the real one and fuck her hard.

Reactions: GrandYonic

GrandYonic

Oct 20, 2019
In the final stages of the game he impregnates MILF and her daughters, and in epilogue he will disappear, so the lineage of incest games can be continued, this time with his son.
omg sex! Mods! Take him away! lol jk
but I'm sure this game exists, it might be a pain in the ass trying to find but its definitely here. If you tweak one element then it would be an incest game.