What kind of girls do you like most in Adult Visual Novels?

What kind of girls do you like most in Adult Visual Novels?

• Blonde

Votes: 38 26.6%
  • Brunette

Votes: 30 21.0%
  • Redhead

Votes: 45 31.5%
  • Ebony

Votes: 19 13.3%
  • MILF

Votes: 61 42.7%
  • Teen

Votes: 45 31.5%
  • Nerdy

Votes: 35 24.5%
  • Athletic (Muscular)

Votes: 44 30.8%
  • Other (Comment Below)

Votes: 14 9.8%
  • Asian

Votes: 32 22.4%

• Total voters

trylater

Aug 29, 2020
I don´t think it will work that way. There many different opinions arround and you can´t make everyone happy.
And it is more the complete package of a game and not a single character, style or kind of game. For me, i have some
favourites but surprise, surprise: I realy like games a lot who have nothing what i normaly would prefer.

It´s a question like "What kind of music you like most"
First say it´s opera, next like hip-hop and someone come arround and tell he don´t realy care, as long as the band-menbers got big tits.

Perhaps i´m wrong, just my 2 cent

Mastur Bar

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2021
I don´t think it will work that way. There many different opinions arround and you can´t make everyone happy.
And it is more the complete package of a game and not a single character, style or kind of game. For me, i have some
favourites but surprise, surprise: I realy like games a lot who have nothing what i normaly would prefer.

It´s a question like "What kind of music you like most"
First say it´s opera, next like hip-hop and someone come arround and tell he don´t realy care, as long as the band-menbers got big tits.

Perhaps i´m wrong, just my 2 cent
I get what you wanna mean, but this is a "shallow" survey, based only on the characters' looks that tend to get people's attention the most.
To be honest, I plan to include girls of various types, but I want to know which type I should focus more on in terms of looks, you know?

I'd go for one of each and one medium-sized -
And whatever turns you on
A game with all kinds of girls can end up pleasing a wider range of players, no doubt.
But what you wanna mean with "one medium-sized", Is it the breasts size? :unsure:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
To be honest, I plan to include girls of various types, but I want to know which type I should focus more on in terms of looks, you know?
Look, in the end its rather simple. Bombshell with hourglass shape on one side and petite teen-ish looking young adults on the other.

While everyone has their own special ideal look they wish to see, the vast majority gravitates toward these two archetypes. All other traits can vary. Blonde, brunette, redhead? Secondary next to these shapes.

As mentioned, you can put big tiddies on teens or make a milf petite, there will be fans of that.. but if you are asking what 'most' people, people in general want to see? Its these two baseline form.

The busty bombshell and the petite teen(ish) looking doe eyed innocent/minx. Most game deal with these stereotypes because, like with other fetishes, the supply follows demand. These are the most sought after forms.

Details can totally vary. But these two are the mainstream shapes. You will have people who wish to see something else but for every such niche wish there will be a hundred (at the very least) who prefers either of two mainstream form.

You will be praised if you do something unique and the same time stuck with a small following. Even if you don't care about that, if your question is truely what 'most' people want then its that.

Bombshells are clear winners the meantime, even if petite fans tend to be very vocal. They are because they are desperate since there are a dozen of big tits bombshell game for each petite one :sneaky: BUT these two are the largest group. These two you should be focusing on the most if your aim is to appease most.

Reactions: Mastur Bar

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Muscle women.

Hands down the hottest thing ever both IRL and in games, sadly they are quite rare in games. There are only a handful that really hit the spot while a couple of games that had athletic women are now either changing them or dead.

Personal Trainer has a girl that has been at my number 1 spot for years now, Jenna.
Sorcerer has got a few muscle women, it's awesome. Dagna is the best of the bunch though, she joined Jenna in joint 1st.
Old Friends and Public Transport. Sarah is a muscle bound ebony goddess.
Alison Fall of the Apple has the girl carrying me in my sig. I was made into a character in the game to be her sub, Mel.

VIRTUES had Rachel but the dev is changing her. It seems in a game full of big titted clones, having an athletic girl won't do and people complained she wasn't a big titted clone.

There were 3 badass women in Underboss Life but that game is dead as fuck unfortunately. Yes I have heard about the "remake" but that's coming up to 2 years now for a game that already existed and shouldn't have needed this much work doing. It's dead.

PsychicStress

Sep 9, 2021
I'm not sure - I went for Nerdy, Asian, and other. I like a number of elements to be present in a character or characters, it's more than I can say by merely ticking boxes. Personality is so very important - if you have for example a bitchy, busty character, it doesn't really matter how large she is because her personality is not what I prefer. I have to be able to like something other than physicality.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I voted for "Other" because, as a woman, I like to see fun people who are sex positive. Obviously 99% of the time the women in games are seen through the Male Gaze, and as a straight woman that can make things awkward, but it's the reality of the medium. So so it's far more important to me to see well balanced characters and physical characteristics such as hair and ethnicity matter very little.

Mastur Bar

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2021
Breast size, hips size, height - like someone you'd meet on the bus
Hmm, I see.
You wanna mean proportional, right?

GILF, Curvy women
GILF I don't really plan on adding to the game, sorry bro. :ROFLMAO:
But curvy even has ready-made characters at the moment.

Look, in the end its rather simple. Bombshell with hourglass shape on one side and petite teen-ish looking young adults on the other.

While everyone has their own special ideal look they wish to see, the vast majority gravitates toward these two archetypes. All other traits can vary. Blonde, brunette, redhead? Secondary next to these shapes.

As mentioned, you can put big tiddies on teens or make a milf petite, there will be fans of that.. but if you are asking what 'most' people, people in general want to see? Its these two baseline form.

The busty bombshell and the petite teen(ish) looking doe eyed innocent/minx. Most game deal with these stereotypes because, like with other fetishes, the supply follows demand. These are the most sought after forms.

Details can totally vary. But these two are the mainstream shapes. You will have people who wish to see something else but for every such niche wish there will be a hundred (at the very least) who prefers either of two mainstream form.

You will be praised if you do something unique and the same time stuck with a small following. Even if you don't care about that, if your question is truely what 'most' people want then its that.

Bombshells are clear winners the meantime, even if petite fans tend to be very vocal. They are because they are desperate since there are a dozen of big tits bombshell game for each petite one :sneaky: BUT these two are the largest group. These two you should be focusing on the most if your aim is to appease most.
I feel this is the most complete answer as to what I wanted to understand when creating this thread.
You're tottaly right!
I kinda feel at home because these body shapes are the ones that attract me the most too.
Those secondary traits are important to give the girls some variety in the game, but I think overall you were assertive.

Muscle women.

Hands down the hottest thing ever both IRL and in games, sadly they are quite rare in games. There are only a handful that really hit the spot while a couple of games that had athletic women are now either changing them or dead.

Personal Trainer has a girl that has been at my number 1 spot for years now, Jenna.
Sorcerer has got a few muscle women, it's awesome. Dagna is the best of the bunch though, she joined Jenna in joint 1st.
Old Friends and Public Transport. Sarah is a muscle bound ebony goddess.
Alison Fall of the Apple has the girl carrying me in my sig. I was made into a character in the game to be her sub, Mel.

VIRTUES had Rachel but the dev is changing her. It seems in a game full of big titted clones, having an athletic girl won't do and people complained she wasn't a big titted clone.

There were 3 badass women in Underboss Life but that game is dead as fuck unfortunately. Yes I have heard about the "remake" but that's coming up to 2 years now for a game that already existed and shouldn't have needed this much work doing. It's dead.
To be honest, I'm surprised about that.
I thought muscular women would be the least voted in the poll, but apparently there are enough fans for this archetype, I'll try to include one of those in the game.

I'm not sure - I went for Nerdy, Asian, and other. I like a number of elements to be present in a character or characters, it's more than I can say by merely ticking boxes. Personality is so very important - if you have for example a bitchy, busty character, it doesn't really matter how large she is because her personality is not what I prefer. I have to be able to like something other than physicality.
As I said in an answer above, please consider this to be a "shallow" poll, based only on looks.
It's undeniable that personality plays a crucial role in character development, but beauty also matters.
Also, a lot of people will decide whether to play the game based only on screenshots, and if the female characters don't please the eye, these people won't even bother to play it.

I voted for "Other" because, as a woman, I like to see fun people who are sex positive. Obviously 99% of the time the women in games are seen through the Male Gaze, and as a straight woman that can make things awkward, but it's the reality of the medium. So so it's far more important to me to see well balanced characters and physical characteristics such as hair and ethnicity matter very little.
Indeed, the predominant majority of Adult Visual Novels players are men, so it is necessary to focus on the male gaze during development, but feminine opinions are also welcome.
As I replied to PsychicStress, the importance of a captivating personality in characters is undeniable, but beauty matters too.

Big boobs, big ass, big dick.
Hmm, I don't know.
Some people may disagree with this, it's needed to know how to maintain proportionality.

Reactions: PsychicStress

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
Just speaking of aesthetics, I think I'd prefer a reasonable diversity in body type (petite to chubby), ethnicity, etc. that fits the setting (Is the game set in the US? In a fictional universe? In a large city or a small town?), depending on the size of the character cast. But I'm afraid that the people who say a simple focus on big-titted bombshells will sell best are right.

I voted nerdy (kind of like girls who dress like NEETs although that would be very weird in a brothel), blonde, ebony and Asian - not a fan of gyaru or blonde black girls though. I expected the first one and latter two to do poorly in the polls, but I think an all-white brothel would be strange unless the setting dictates that. Not exclusively into a body type other than not obese and not anorexic. I think you're doing well with avoiding oversized breasts, if anything the breasts-to-hips ratio of your models so far seems slanted toward larger hips so you could use a few that have bigger knockers.

Big boobs, big ass, big dick.
You want big-dicked ladies in a brothel game? Nothing wrong with that, just making sure...

Last edited:

Perturbator9

Jul 13, 2021
Athletic ones. But not muscular like some bodybuilders you find in some games. More like Olympic athletes or those fit Instagram models. I love if they have toned abs, but those are rare to find in NSFW games, especially without implants/big tits, which usually looks weird in athletic girls.

But honestly I like any body if it's proportional.

Ripply

Sep 17, 2017
Easier to just list the ones i'm not really interested in as I would have ticket almost all boxes.
Curvy/fat and hairy are a skip from me, the rest is my type no matter the skin or hair colour.

TheHighSpire

Feb 1, 2020
I like when these terms can be attached to a character:
- Realistic body proportions
- Character building
- Agency and ambitions

What do I mean by those?

Realistic body proportions:
I really don't like when the girls have cow tits or the men having horse-cocks. It breaks immersion and I don't find either attractive. That is not to say that a woman can have big breasts or the males being well endowed. Having different body types in a game is always good.

Character building
Most characters in Adult games are woefully shallow. My bet is that most creators aren't particually good at writing stories or characters and what drew them into adult games were the visuals and perhaps also the possibilities for different kind of stories. But it also means that many games treat the characters that you can fuck as only existing for you to fuck. I've come to dislike those games a great deal, because its quite simply boring in my opinion.

This leads into the agency and ambitions. The characters that matter in a story should have agency and ambitions. What this means is that they should have desires and opinions on what is happening to them and the actions of others. Great examples of this are games by Eva Kiss such as Our Red String, but also Being A DIK. I like those games because most the important characters interact with one another and your choices regarding them actually matter.

Beyond that, their looks only matter insofar that they are attractive, but what makes them most attractive is that they're relatable in some way.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
but what makes them most attractive is that they're relatable in some way.
I find a hot cup of coffee very attractive at certain parts of the day yet i'm not interested in an adult game that's about cups of coffee. :coffee: Is there something wrong with me? Am i sexist toward coffee ? Or cups ? :unsure: