What kind of girls do you like most in Adult Visual Novels?

What kind of girls do you like most in Adult Visual Novels?

• Blonde

Votes: 38 26.6%
  • Brunette

Votes: 30 21.0%
  • Redhead

Votes: 45 31.5%
  • Ebony

Votes: 19 13.3%
  • MILF

Votes: 61 42.7%
  • Teen

Votes: 45 31.5%
  • Nerdy

Votes: 35 24.5%
  • Athletic (Muscular)

Votes: 44 30.8%
  • Other (Comment Below)

Votes: 14 9.8%
  • Asian

Votes: 32 22.4%

• Total voters

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
I like to see all of them, but especially muscular/athletic ones, there aren't many women models like that in games and i would enjoy to see more of them.
And when i say muscular, i mean a significant mass of muscles, not just a poor, barely noticeable square chest and spaghetti arms.

Reactions: Mastur Bar
May 31, 2018
An “Oneechan” type character, which doesn’t actually have to be an older sister.

Ialso have an unhealthy obsession with elves, especially dark elves (whether the blue or tan kind)

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
thicc strict reluctant milfs. non-whorish clothes, strong willed, but internally struggling with forbidden desires they'll never admit. black hair, pale skin if I have to choose something.

gunderson

Aug 17, 2016
Make literally whatever girls you think are hot. Big boobs, small boobs, tall, short, black, white, Korean, Martian, young teens, grandmas, anything. Just actually have some emotional investment in what you're making and don't try to leave it up to the community. Once you get a fanbase, they'll let you know what they want to see more of or less of, and you can (and should) take that with a grain of salt rather than letting that run your whole development process.