What "legal" kinks in games do you want to see more of?

rk-47

Jun 27, 2020
definitely more cumplay, such as sex after ejaculation, ive only really seen man of the house do this where mc cums in the therapist, then immediately sticks his slowly softening penis back into her and eventually ejaculating a 2nd time

MiyuNatsuki

Oct 2, 2022
I would like to see more games where you corrupt someone's common sense of the world. Not only in sexual activities, but general common sense.
Personally that would be a pretty fun to see more of!

Den187

Jun 27, 2017
Using condoms, especially in incest sex scenes with mom, aunt, sister. In incest it allows avoiding risks and keep their sexual relationships in secret.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Honestly would depend on the type of game, some stuff fits together better or worse depending on what the game is. For example I am less interested in femdom if playing a female character. corruption can be fun but only if done well, otherwise it tends to feel tedious and grindy etc.

Sep 22, 2021
I know this question gets asked regularly and I did browse some of the older threads, but they're usually full of things like rape/incest or rape + incest or sleep rape... I'm a dev who wants to make a NSFW game and publish it on Steam, and Steam does not allow rape and incest.

What are some kinks and genres you think are underrepresented you'd want to see more of, that are also legal to make?
Tickling, Femdom, foot fetish, smell fetish.

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
Romantic but not soft femdom with a female protagonist, romantic but not soft lezdom, goths, clowns and nerds.