What type of incest you like most?

Just a simple poll. So, assuming, that a player character is male, what would you like most?

• Total voters
Apr 18, 2019
Thank you, Princess Groundhog. My girlfriend's amnesia had twins as main characters. But the relationship of the sisters didn't go beyond a "normal" relationship, despite the incest tag. I can't remember any scene that was anywhere close to a non-platonic relationship between the sisters. But perhaps my memory is deceiving me, since it has been quite a while when I played that.

It just came into my mind. It would also have been great if you could play as the one twin without the amnesia and help your twin to get her memories back. Maybe that would be to niche and female MCs aren't the best selling point I assume. But I think it could make a great and intimate story.

Mar 23, 2020
MC + mom + sister + aunt + cousin + grandma

(For real though, too many games isolate their characters and blue-ball you with one or two harem scenes at the end, where my gangbangs at?)

To answer OP, mom + son

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
Yes, this is my fav too, very few games with this stuff in! Aunts, mom + daughter, sister + sister :love: but its like 0.1% of the incest games with that theme... :ROFLMAO: we're the periphery....
And zero with twin sisters. I don't think there is any game with twin sisters falling in love with each other. Unless I missed some, I'm still going through a whole bunch of games. :LOL:

Jeancul

Mar 17, 2017
I see brother-sister, son-mom, and dad-daughter; but where is the option for dad-mom? :unsure:
Likes someone had a date and fuck her, they get married, childrens and after a time found the true about .. He don't knows at this time but the true is she is his sister, or she is his daughter or she is his real mother ! … Yhea that cool too a Dad-mom situation whit this kind of story for me :cool:

Mar 7, 2018
And zero with twin sisters. I don't think there is any game with twin sisters falling in love with each other. Unless I missed some, I'm still going through a whole bunch of games. :LOL:
Wow, i actually just remembered a game called Captain Lance has twin sisters love in it!(and aunts + mom etc!) ... so try that out is my suggestion! Its a great game in my opinion... (still early in development tho)

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I only remember "Dual Phase - The Asou Twins" with twin sisters focus...buts it may be a little extreme for common sense...and the endings...lets say they are not really on the happy side...and sadly i never found a decensored version...well, you have been warned.
I dont know if the game is on F95, but google & co will find many download links ;)

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
But I like lovey-dovey... :giggle: The siblings in Haley’s Story have a very romantic relationship, it’s wholesome but also sexy!