What type of incest you like most?

Just a simple poll. So, assuming, that a player character is male, what would you like most?

• Total voters

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
I love inzez game that doesn't milking their patron/supporter.
This is simple words, but not any Dev can understand this simple request.

For an example, Sinful Delicacies isn't a "great games" to begin with, but it's interesting. But it's turn to shit & I'm decide to ignore that game forever. The Mom & Son already in love with each to another, already alone in a room, both already in their birthday suit, both is horny & lust as fuck ... and what this developer shit do ? ... the Mom only suck the son dick and that it's. After the son release his spunk, both are dressing up and the scene is done. This happen after like a year of slow development.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I love inzez game that doesn't milking their patron/supporter.
This is simple words, but not any Dev can understand this simple request.

For an example, Sinful Delicacies isn't a "great games" to begin with, but it's interesting. But it's turn to shit & I'm decide to ignore that game forever. The Mom & Son already in love with each to another, already alone in a room, both already in their birthday suit, both is horny & lust as fuck ... and what this developer shit do ? ... the Mom only suck the son dick and that it's. After the son release his spunk, both are dressing up and the scene is done. This happen after like a year of slow development.
Well I suppose you know for sure how much time all these creators got to spend on making these games on average in a week too then?

• Angry
Reactions: Benn Swagger

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
Step Bro and Step Bro
and I desire for both of them to be named Chad and sound like a Chad for me to get my rocks off

Son and Daddy

Sister and Cousin twice removed

Uncle and Great Great Grandmother

Great Great Grandfather and Great great great grand daughter