What type of MC you hate the most?

I'd like to know what type of MC you hate the most?

• Total voters

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
Now I'm creating my own game. All I can say for now that it will be multiple protag and heavy NTR. However, to make it better, I would like to know your opinion. I'd like to know what type of MC you hate the most? Because I hate them all equally.

I will decrypt OJS for those who don't know - an ordinary Japanese schoolboy the MC of a typical harem manga or anime such as Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka? Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka, KonoSuba etc.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: namiv and u z i

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I don't mind some creeper stuff but if that's basically the whole game I'm not interested.

ItsEricBoi

Sep 13, 2017
A protag who is just there for the sake of being there; no goals or aspirations. Doesn't have any charisma or intelligence, but all the girls want him.

For your game, at least for me, make a protag who is motivated. Someone who isn't the typical 'nice guy' who would bend over backwards for a girl or is a whimp. Basically close to a chad, but realistic because everybody goes through shit in life (I imagine thats were the heavy NTR would come in). I think this makes a good protag, but it depends on your story.
If there is anything else you'd like to talk about, hit me up.

Hope this helps, good luck!

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Chad...so boring. I don't like it where stuff just sort of happens to some non-assertive, unmotivated guy. Kinda why I don't like kinetic novels that much, need to feel like the player is going after what they want, making things happen.

Reactions: namiv

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
I have yet to see a game with multiple characters that is successful, my personal opinnion is that, even more if it will have NTR, it is better to leave it at one MC.

Exactly what does it add to have multiple ones?, I just don't find it fun but well, it's my opinnion.

About what MC I hate the most... 1º perverted idiot, 2º good for nothing. Even worse if we have a perverted idiot that is a good for nothing.

I prefer a normal person, with a personality.

Reactions: HarveyD

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Unassertive, no ambitions, beta type MCs whoma are basically the manifestation of "M'lady". The one whom is absolutely unremarkable in any way yet the ladies throw themselves at him. The guy whom refuses to take the first step unless the girl throws herself at him. A lot of games makes this fatal mistake and the end result is that the sex scenes become so boring and lifeless, there is no passion, no drive, nothing. Make a good looking MC whom is actually attractive with good qualities like excelling in sports or is super smart or charismatic and funny.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
A protag who is just there for the sake of being there; no goals or aspirations. Doesn't have any charisma or intelligence, but all the girls want him.

For your game, at least for me, make a protag who is motivated. Someone who isn't the typical 'nice guy' who would bend over backwards for a girl or is a whimp. Basically close to a chad, but realistic because everybody goes through shit in life (I imagine thats were the heavy NTR would come in). I think this makes a good protag, but it depends on your story.
If there is anything else you'd like to talk about, hit me up.

Hope this helps, good luck!
OK Mc. from Alexandra...Dumb as dirt except street smarts.. What you need to survive just about anywhere. And he's a nice guy till ya cross him and he'll fuck ya up(FUBAR). Worst is the doink from Sisterly Love. I kinda liked the game but he got old quick!!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I have some that are on an equal hate status but the one that is leaps and bounds ahead of all others are the creeps.

Those shower spying, rape in their sleep, stare at a pair of tits for 10 minutes while going through the most mind numbingly boring internal monologue ever pathetic collections of code.

I hate those. I can't play them. The second I see them look in on someone in a shower or creep into a bedroom i'm done.

These are my top hate because I can't play games with them in, I can tolerate others.

Synx

Jul 30, 2018
Neither of them. The ones I hate the most is a random nerdy dude without a personality that gets all the girls without barely trying.

I get its a fantasy for some of the guyes own personal lives here, and these type of games aren't supposed to be realistic, but it's just lazy and boring content creating.

gunderson

Aug 17, 2016
Hope people don't mind if I downgrade 'hate' to 'won't generally play a game starring...'

Said list for me generally consists of: lesbians, furries, and gay dudes. Probably other exceptions exist too, but none of them jump to mind right now.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I voted Chad. The goblin is just as bad but those games are quickly exited and deleted. I can go with Chad for a while.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
The type I hate the most isn't really on here. The submissive loser. This usually winds up being a cuck game and is generally set up so the MC is going to be dominated no matter what he does and he's going to watch as his rival fucks every woman he cares about.